Sign in to follow this  
Zane

C&P Forum

Can we please add the Lego faces to the new posts indicator for the C&P forum on the main page? I keep ignoring the new posts there... :dry:

Can we please add the Lego faces to the new posts indicator for the C&P forum on the main page? I keep ignoring the new posts there... :dry:

What a nice way to ask favours :-|

Way to go !!

*yoda*

Uh....did I sound rude? :$ Sorry Master Yoda. The ' :dry: ' emoticon was me being annoyed at missing the posts not because of....anything else. :$

So, can we changed it ???

Uh....did I sound rude? :$ Sorry Master Yoda. The ' :dry: ' emoticon was me being annoyed at missing the posts not because of....anything else. :$

So, can we changed it ???

I dont think hes mad because of the smiley. Probabley because it seemslike the word "Please" is missing out ;)

When there are new posts on the forum, the square thing is a darker blue than when there aren't any new posts, so you don't really need the lego face.

So yeah, please is there....

Forums are always open to misinterpretation (that's why I hate texting!) as you can never 'read' the emotion behind a comment. This is a shame, as it can cause problems that are not actually there. The above comment is a prime example (I'm not aiming this at you, it's just the wording really makes my point).

You started the sentance 'Can we please...'

Compare this to 'Please can we...'

One seems like an order, the other a request. I'm not saying either are, but you tend to read your own emotions into a sentence, so how it is worded can make a huge difference, even if the actual words are the same, just in a different order.

Thanks for listening :-D

Oh, okay.

I'll rephrase it: Please, please, please can the C&P forum icon be changed to the Lego head? I keep missing any new topics in that forum because of it's sub forum...

-Tilius-