Sign in to follow this  
knotian

"B" model 'bags'

This is just a suggestion to Lego. When the staff puts together the instructions for the B models, it would be nice if they created a list of parts and quantities that should be collected before starting a certain stage. This would be a digital list equivalent to the numbered bags in the A model package. This would allow a person to disassemble the A model and presort parts to make the B model easier to build. 4000 plus parts for the BWE alternative is going to be a chore to sort through.

You just need to sort the pieces while disassembling A model for B. IKEA STÖDJA (medium size) are very helpful in such cases and don't take much space on a table. For BWE I'd suggest having two.

Edited by zux

Took a while to find my post since the title had been changed.

My comment was made because I am Not dissembling, I bought two sets since I want both displayed. My thought that was as long as the designer, or the person making the instructions was at it, it would be nice if they made a listing separated by major steps, of the parts required. Then I could sort the bag contents into logical order. SIMILAR to what is done in the bags.