Sign in to follow this  
YellowCorvette

A YouTube channel for Eurobricks?

With both BZPower and TTV Lego message board has a Youtube Channel, did anyone think that Eurobricks also needs a YouTube channel?

I didn't say that this idea is terrible, but i wonder if the staffs have ever have a idea to make a YouTube channel for Eurobricks?

There's one ready. Just putting together the first content for it. We want to make sure it's...necessary first. We don't want to create one just for the sake of creating one. It has to have a unique voice.

^Spoiler Alert :)

If you guys do make a YouTube channel I hope the videos are short, I can hardly stand watching through some videos on BZp or TTV because they can be ridiculously long rants with a static background image. I'll call it the "Let's Play Minecraft Principal;" I.e. a short highlight video of a particular Minecraft map (5 minutes) is more interesting then an hour long map tour video hosted by the voice of the squeaky teenager from The Simpsons... Same with Lego reviews, a 5 minute video can tell me more than a 20 minute video.

^^ Yeah, what they said. ^^

If you guys are feeling it, can you take suggestions?

I'd say the main things on the channel should be highlight stop motions and MOC showcases.

That way, people in the brickfilm forum can feel more accomplished, and MOC videos should only take as long as they need to (explain the functions, etc.), nothing more.

Edited by gamejutzu