Sign in to follow this  
meschepers

Brickforge Items

I hope this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

I recently bought about $30 worth of Brickforge items. They haven't arrived yet and I was hoping someone could tell me about the quality of the items. They look pretty high quality on their website and I am just looking to confirm this.

Thanks!

(mods, please move/delete/close if this topic is not relevant, new or in the wrong place).

I moved it to the BST&F forum, which is usually where custom shops are discussed. :-)

I love Brickforge store and I've met the guy at BrickWorld 2007 in Chicago. He's pretty cool! *sweet* *y* I order from him about once a month and the quality is phenomenal. I advertise for him on my site for nothing because I think his stuff is that fun and well built. I highly recommend his stuff to anyone and think you'll enjoy your stuff a lot.

Brickforge.com

He's also an EB member. Look around for Armothe and see a preview of some not-HALO helmets here.

...I was hoping someone could tell me about the quality of the items.
Very good quality. The cows are built with components that are a hair thinner than the LEGO horses/gryphons/etc but I would say all the components that I have ever bought (amour, weapons, animals, beards) are nearly LEGO-quality (and in some cases equal.) I was delighted with my order and will order more accessories as they introduce new elements or my farm expands. *sweet*

The stuff produced by BF are the very best IMO, i have yet to find anyone who can top their work.

a very friendly seller, but I noticed these things at some of the items:

-dark grey military helmets are a bit see-through at the side

-military helmets mostly dont come off easy of heads

Still, I'm really looking forward to those Roman items *wub*

TT

Roman would be cool. But I think that this is the closest thing we are going to get for a while. The first batch of items I ordered should be here any day now... I am so excited.

I just got all my items from Brickforge today... *wub* *wub*

They are better than I could have hoped for. I really think these guys do a great job.

I just got all my items from Brickforge today... *wub* *wub*

They are better than I could have hoped for. I really think these guys do a great job.

Glad tohear that you are happy with your purchase, after all the things we said it would of sucked if you werent.

I have no idea, but I need some bronze vambraces... also there are a few other things that I am wanting from them.

Anyone know when more bronze greek acessories are coming from them?

Check the site, he keeps people pretty well updated on the status of those things. For example if you checked right now, you wouls see that he has 500 in stock...

Thanks for all the support guys! Being huge LEGO fans ourselves, RedBean and I have pretty high standards when it comes to making plastic accessories. Of course we are always learning how to do things better so improvements are a natural part of our growth.

When we first parterned up and began selling our custom accessories 70% of our orders came from the US (where I am). Almost two years later 70% of our orders are international so it's always nice to hear when orders reach their destination. Even more nice when the customer is satisfied!

Because our subscriber base has grown to well over 1000 members we are starting up a BrickForge Google Group Newsletter that will allow the community to keep better tabs on stock status, new colors, promotions and sneak peeks into our latest projects. This is a free e-mail based newsletter that goes out about once a month - you can subscribe and unsubscribe as you like. You can go to the NEWSLETTER section of our site to find out how to subscribe or just visit the group here: http://groups.google.com/group/brickforge

-A

Check the site, he keeps people pretty well updated on the status of those things. For example if you checked right now, you wouls see that he has 500 in stock...

hellz yeah!!

guess i shoulda checked *wacko*

Sign in to follow this