suenkachun

Help with creating new LEGO part

I've recently started to build a project which involves a Bulldog. Instead of a brick-built one, I actually need a new plastic element of the dog in the correct colour and the correct printings, just like those dogs in the "Animal" category. As I want to eventually post the project on Ideas and usually they can't produce new LEGO parts moulds, can someone give me some advice on the best way to do this, or should I not include the dog at all? Thank you for everyone's attention.

The upcoming Lego Friends set, 41112 Party Cakes, will include a pug in it - which is virtually bulldog shape, even if the colouring is different. They can't produce new moulds, true, but they can do recolours and new prints for parts in Lego Ideas sets. So, if you got the Friends pug then it wouldn't matter about the colour/print.

The upcoming Lego Friends set, 41112 Party Cakes, will include a pug in it - which is virtually bulldog shape, even if the colouring is different. They can't produce new moulds, true, but they can do recolours and new prints for parts in Lego Ideas sets. So, if you got the Friends pug then it wouldn't matter about the colour/print.

Just asking though, is the blue party hat a separate element from the dog? Thanks in advance.

Just asking though, is the blue party hat a separate element from the dog? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, it looks that way - in other sets, different animals wear the same party hat piece, so it's seperate and just connected by a small pin like lots of accessories in Friends sets.

Edit: Just bought the set, can confirm it's a seperate piece!

Edited by The Indivisible Woman