Sign in to follow this  
Guest Renderbricks

Renderbricks

Guest Renderbricks

UPDATE +++

I contacted an admin due to my two accounts and I will update "virtualrepublic" to "Renderbricks" but keep my last postings.

//

Hello LEGO®-Fans,

my name is Michael. I am a german 3D pioneer and I am specialzed on rendering digital LEGO.

I have another account here since 2014 called virtualrepublic but I will use this account because I started my personal project called Renderbricks.for a while now.

If you like to get updated about my research process and planned future projects just feel free to check

"Hello visitor. Follow me a while. Follow me forever." Yes, it looks like I'll need a social manager. :-)

Thanks a lot for your time and interest. Who's building insane beautiful and complex MOCs is invited to contact me for some nice renderings. I am also doing some tests for VR-glasses at the moment. All I can say: it's amazing to explore a LEGO model on eye-level of a Minifigure.

Cheers to everyone

Michael from Renderbricks

Edited by Renderbricks

Welcome (back). Why didn't you just change your username on your previous account? I think you will find that having 2 accounts is against site rules.

Guest Renderbricks

Now I read the guidelines completely :-) and multiple accounts will cause a ban. But I can't rename my other account to Renderbricks yet. Any ideas what I should do now? Who and how to contact? It would make sense to keep going with my former account from 2014 and rename it to Renderbricks with the help of an Admin.

Edited by Renderbricks

It looks like you have some very impressive rendering projects in the works :thumbup: Sweet brick built logo too :classic: