Sign in to follow this  
alexsplanet

One of the best Building Lego Simpsons House Videos.

Hello.

I tried to make the one of the best videos of building Lego Simpsons House. Two week of work and more than 2000 photos were made. Please share your thoughts whether you like or dislike it. It will help me to improve the videos in future. Do not hesitate to subscribe to the channel if you like the video. Thanks!

Edited by alexsplanet

I have watched this twice now, it's a quite hypnotizing with the morphing effect.

Almost a professional video.

Maybe the image resolution could be a bit higher, what resolution are the pictures that you took?

But really, that's just nitpicking.

I think you did an amazing job with limited equipment!

Fantastic video. Love the way the pieces morph themselves into position instead of just 'arriving there'.

The amount of work you've put into this is highly commendable :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have watched this twice now, it's a quite hypnotizing with the morphing effect.

Almost a professional video.

Maybe the image resolution could be a bit higher, what resolution are the pictures that you took?

But really, that's just nitpicking.

I think you did an amazing job with limited equipment!

Thanks! The video quality should be Full HD. I made photos on my Nikon D51000 with 16 megapixels. May be when I add music in youtube editor it reduced the quality a little bit. Also I cannot use the highest quality settings in the video editor, because of my old computer. Need to buy another one to made the picture better. Do not hesitate to subscribe to the channel. Will do some interesting animation soon.

Fantastic video. Love the way the pieces morph themselves into position instead of just 'arriving there'.

The amount of work you've put into this is highly commendable :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That certainly is an insane amount of work. It's a nice video, good job.

Thanks a lot, friends!