Sign in to follow this  
gbfanrm85

Hello from Belfast, N. Ireland

Hey peeps i'm gbfanrm85

Just wanted to say hi to everyone

Oh No! not another Ghostbusters fan I hear you say, so yea for a long time i've viewed the forum as an outsider but now finally decided to join up. Many a time i've used this forum as a great means of reference and information.

I've had an interest in Lego since a child building things through imagination and being lucky enough to have had the industrial train set with accompanying vehicles and station. Through the years I moved away from Lego but every time I seen it in shops, I still checked out the new set boxes on the shelves. But then Lego decided to introduce the Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 (21108) and I put on the sad doggy eyes to my girlfriend, and to my delight it was under the tree that xmas. Ever since then i've been seeing the other side of lego with people designing sets on Lego Ideas, and buying individual pieces online to modify sets. I bought pieces from ToyPro to modify my Ecto and for the first time I recently used Bricklink to order parts for a Ecto-1A set. I've started messing around with the Lego Digital Designer now too which is very interesting. My goal is to eventually be able to afford the GB Firehouse HQ set.

Current sets I have are:

Lego Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 (21108)

Lego Ghostbusters Ecto-1 & 2 (75828)

Lego Dimension Ghostbusters Fun Pack (71233)