Sign in to follow this  
Kayne

Kaliphlin-Sailing the Dune Seas

Constructed from the weathered wood of the Withered Woods, this catamaran is what the Nähtamatu use to skim across the Dune Seas in the center of Kaliphlin. The thin wood found in the forests of the Withered Woods, is the only material that is both strong and light enough to traverse the treacherous Dune Sea.

6631898189_9873de9666.jpg

A band of mercenaries, born out of the desert sands of Kaliphlin, the group sprang to being nearly a decade ago under little fanfare. However, in that time to the astute observer, The Nähtamatu have been involved in nearly every incident of political nature in the Siccus wastelands and its neighboring territories. Their involvement is always alleged though, for even the astute observer has no real proof of their involvement, just the footprints of their machinations.

6629872753_a47dbf1563.jpg

Kayne, i really like this little outrigger, with it's weather-vane like sail and sturdy looking shape. Very imaginative indeed. :thumbup: I'd love to see it in action, skimming across the dunes, with a bowspray and trail of churned sand in it's wake! :sweet: Your forces in the last pic look great as well.

I really like that brick built sail. and the whole concept is pretty inventive.

I have to agree with Gabe - let's see this bad boy in action!

Sailing on the sand - awesome idea! The sails are really interesting as well.

What's next; sand-surfing?