Sign in to follow this  
Commander Assassin

Little Arms Shop - opinions? Thoughts?

I am currently waiting for a $30+ order, and was told that it would take ≈3 weeks to receive it.

Could anybody who has received weapons from them before tell me how their quality compares to Brickarms and Lego?

Also, does anyone know why the Little Armory space weapons look exactly like Little Arms Shop weapons? Answered by me two posts under.

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin

Little Armory space weapons came first. I don't know if the Little Arms shop are ripoffs, or if there was some agreement originally between the two entities at one time, but I do know that there was some acrimony and bad blood in the not too distant past.

I have a set of the little armory space weapons, and they are good accessories. A bit less detailed than Brickarms, with more obvious mold points, but I like them. The finish is a bit more matte, rather than the glossy color of LEGO.

If that sounds good to you, you will probably like the Little Arms shop stuff just fine.

As to the wait time, some of these shops are little one man operations, and they may actually have to mold or cut (depending on the process) orders as they are made. Some of them outsource 3d printers or molders, and you are essentially waiting for them to order and recieve the product and then send it to you.

Little Armory space weapons came first. I don't know if the Little Arms shop are ripoffs, or if there was some agreement originally between the two entities at one time, but I do know that there was some acrimony and bad blood in the not too distant past.

I have a set of the little armory space weapons, and they are good accessories. A bit less detailed than Brickarms, with more obvious mold points, but I like them. The finish is a bit more matte, rather than the glossy color of LEGO.

If that sounds good to you, you will probably like the Little Arms shop stuff just fine.

As to the wait time, some of these shops are little one man operations, and they may actually have to mold or cut (depending on the process) orders as they are made. Some of them outsource 3d printers or molders, and you are essentially waiting for them to order and recieve the product and then send it to you.

From what I hear the Little Arms weapons are copied off the LA Toys designs.

I received my Little Arms Shop order today, and am quite pleased with the quality and shipping time. It only took 4 days to reach my house instead of the 3 weeks suggested by the L.A.S.

Here you can read the full story of L.A. and The Little Arms Shop, posted by none other than "The Little Arms Shop".

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin