Sign in to follow this  
BigRedGoat

Need a little bit of help

Okay folks, here's a plea for help from the new guy. I ordered a set through Design by me with the printed instructions. Unfortunately a corner section is completely blocked off during the building process, as you can see here.

DSCF3110.jpg

It is the area above and below the hovering dark bley plate, just the two red walls.

Normally I would just go into LDD and check how I built it, but when I downloaded the new updated version, it won't run anymore. I tried reinstalling the last version to no avail. Tried updating the graphics card drivers, still a no go.

Long story short: Basically what I need is for someone to take my xml file, and just make a screengrab of the one corner for me so I can see the brick layout and get it finished and assembled. Thanks for your help.

UpFix.lxf

Edited by BigRedGoat

In order to humor your request, you should provide the lxf file :tongue:

About your startup problem with LDD, I'm sure you can solve it.

Read the solutions written in this pinned topic, and if you don't solve, post in that topic and report all necessary data.

Fixed and attached in the first post. Gonna read through that thread and try to correct it tonight. Thanks for the help.