Sign in to follow this  
syclone

Need help- 8495 sticker sheet

Good day everyone !

I am going to build a Technic MOC - based on the car from the 8495 set.Exactly - the yellow one.I decided to start it from some material collecting.

Is there any web from where can I get HD scan of the sticker sheet , because the one from bricklink is a foto, also I'm only interested in this part:

8495stk01.jpg

http://www.bricklink...itemID=13104119 they are not that expensive!

I know but I thinked that is possible to get a scan of yellow decals only because the model will have power functions and technic panels so I'll need to make them much bigger.(I don't like stickers very much, I had racers and their stickers mostly ended glued somewhere, lost or broken)

Ah I see... I can do that for you but still need to have the original (so I can scan them then ;)). I always make vectors from then unless I just can't (happens almost never)... that makes it very easy to scale an image without losing resolution.

Thanks! I'll contact you when I'll have and the model built (maybe I'll need to wait some months :look: )

About ministickers : Do you make custom stickers?

We do, but not too often, way to busy with other projects (building / but also non-LEGO).