Sign in to follow this  
mephistopheles

Werewolf Encounter!

Hi!

Rumors said that a beast is taking its victims near the village of Woodward in Avalonia. Lieutenant Faustus, a man of action, went out into the forest to search for the beast. He was just walking along an old path when suddenly Le Wild Werewolf appeared!

100_3117.jpg

100_3124.jpg

100_3127.jpg

100_3130.jpg

See more on MOC pages: My link

I don't know if slaying a Werewolf can replace a joust, but with this build I would like to apply for the title Champion of Avalonia. Lieutenant Faustus has shown great bravery by searching for Le Wild Werewolf alone and has shown his skills by defeating it.

Also if someone expert on the matter could maybe add some blood to the slain werewolf, that would be really nice.

This could be interpreted as a declaration of war :devil:

I am sure this was either a criminal outcast werewolf or maybe not even a Nocturnian one. :wink:

Anyway, that bone there belonged to a poor Avalonian woodcutter, so I claim my right to defend my land.

Thanks!

These trees look especially good when you look from any angle from above. They create a dense pine tree forest like look. Also you can carefully bend them a little.

Unfortunately when looking straight into the MOC from the same level than the baseplate (I hope you get what I mean) than it looses much from it's density. I had only so many green parts, otherwise I would have tried to make the undergrowth a bit different.