HallBricks

Resize bill of materials? LPub 4

Hi again! This is probably my last question about LPub for this time since I'm now trying to add a BOM on the last page. The problem is that it appears as a very wide but not high box, and a very little part of it is on the actual page. When dragging in the square to resize it, it just goes back to the same shape again. Isn't it possible to change the size or am I doing it wrong?

/HallBricks

Edited by HallBricks

It should be possible to resize using the black square. Maybe try dragging it multiple times, I remember that it sometimes looked like it was doing nothing, while I just had to resize it multiple times before I started to notice big changes.

Otherwise, you can try to do it manually editing the height in this command:

!LPUB BOM CONSTRAIN LOCAL HEIGHT 8.00000

That being said, LPub3D has a lot of BOM improvements, including the ability to spread the BOM over multiple pages. Maybe you can take a look at that?

It should be possible to resize using the black square. Maybe try dragging it multiple times, I remember that it sometimes looked like it was doing nothing, while I just had to resize it multiple times before I started to notice big changes.

Otherwise, you can try to do it manually editing the height in this command:

!LPUB BOM CONSTRAIN LOCAL HEIGHT 8.00000

That being said, LPub3D has a lot of BOM improvements, including the ability to spread the BOM over multiple pages. Maybe you can take a look at that?

Thank you! I tried multiple times and actually decided to print the PDF without BOM. The reason I use LPub 4 is that it's available on macOS. I don't have a windows computer good enough to make that work efficient.

Thank you! I tried multiple times and actually decided to print the PDF without BOM. The reason I use LPub 4 is that it's available on macOS. I don't have a windows computer good enough to make that work efficient.

I don't think you need a very good computer to run LPub3D. :wink: Especially with all the speed improvements from the latest version(s).

Also, I believe there might come a Mac and Linux version in the (near) future after all bugs and problems are ironed out of latest (big update) version 2.

I don't think you need a very good computer to run LPub3D. :wink: Especially with all the speed improvements from the latest version(s).

Also, I believe there might come a Mac and Linux version in the (near) future after all bugs and problems are ironed out of latest (big update) version 2.

I haven't tried the new update for Windows yet, I'll do that next time. A macOS version of LPub 3D would be great, there are just too many bugs and other things that could be improved in LPub 4.