Sign in to follow this  
Kronin1

Kronin1 Here

Hey guys

totally new to this forum, I been customizing 3 3/4 inch figures for some years but have always had a huge love for legos. I recently seen some kick butt customs from some of your members here and followed them over. Which got me interested in making my own minifigures. I am aching for a v4 Snake eyes the Blue and Grey one, to be made so i been reading up on your tutorials.

the more i find here the more and more i am impressed, this site is a huge resource to this medium.

Thanks to everyone for making this site a go to for information and ideas. I cant wait to add some of my custom minifigures here..

K1

Welcome to the forums, I too look forward to seeing your work, EB it's the place to be for everything LEGO, so I think you've found the right place.

Thanks guys, i am positive i found the right place, this site is like a huge Easter egg. I keep finding more and more goodies.

I cant wait to add some awesomeness to the site. currently working on this water-slide paper. Once i get that done i got tons of ides to spew forth.

thanks for the warm welcomes guys...

K1