Sign in to follow this  
lorax

Good morning/evening/afternoon

Hello there fellow gorgeous Lego builders, Lego collectors or general Lego enthusiasts.

This is my obligatory introduction post.

As a general summary, on these forums I imagine I will be found in the town and special lego themes forums. Here is a link to my brickshelf folder if you are frightfully bored and are curious as to what type of builder I am.

I tend to have a short attention span and can jump from idea to idea very quickly (which means some of my buildings are a bit odd and not quite finished looking). I love building town stuff, have a soft spot for fabuland (and the mickey Lego range) and am heavily influenced by popular culture. I am not that great a builder, but they do say that practice makes perfect (so i will practice).

I have a gorgeous family (including a two year old lego destroyer and a teenager who refuses to sort my Lego... even for money). My husband has just started building himself (which means I can buy even more Lego). :laugh:

There are some brilliant builders here on Eurobricks and I look forward to seeing some more brilliant MOCs and getting some constructive feedback on my work.

Cheers

Anita (a.k.a. the Lorax)

Salutations and welcome to Eurobricks, lorax!

Some very cool creations in the brickshelf folder, I especially like the Vegemite Jar, unique build.

In any case, good to have you aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us at EB. :grin:

And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. (Truman show reference, couldn't resist :tongue: )

Welcome to EB, lorax! :classic: I took a look at your BS folder, and you've got some pretty nice quality stuff there. Enjoy the site!

Thanks for the welcome and comments about my BS folder Milargo and Brickdoctor.

The jar of vegemite turned out much larger than I expected (and I ran our of red 1x1 pipes, which is why there is an odd blue sprinkling at the top :laugh: