wylun

Huge LEGO lot on sale, Pirates & Castle items

UPDATE!

SET 2 ON EBAY BUY NOW $300

Hello fellow Lego Collectors!

I am a long time Lego Collector of both Pirates and Castle collections.. my dream as a little kid was to always have a huge army of Red Coats and Knights. As I grew up, i finally had the money to make that dream a possibility. But sadly, the dream is over and I no longer have that strong feeling for them anymore. so i am looking to sell my sets. I am posting these up here now for the weekend to see if anyone on this site wants them first.. if not it will be going on ebay starting monday night.. so here is what i have...

Set 1 Lego Pirates . - asking price = $450 $400 or better offer

- 107 mini figures in all.

- 71 Red coats (all with rifles)

- 4 Officers

- 31 Pirates (all with rifles)

- 1 pirate captain

- 3 pirate ships

- 1 huge one (custom made) but originally Lego Pirates Brickbeard Bounty 6243

- 2 custom small ships

- Accessories

- 21 Cannons

- 122 Rifles (20 extra from the ones included with the mini figures)

- 80+ Swords

- 29 Pistols

- 22 Backpacks

- 1 green base

- 4 Treasure Chests with coins and rubies

EVERYTHING IN THESE PICTURES ARE INCLUDED (mini figure pictures are just to show how they look like.. 75 red coats/32 pirates in all) .. along with base and many, many pieces that are with the 3 ships

This is a huge collection and my prices are very "generous" considering how much I paid for this.. but I just want to get rid of them.. pictures are located on the bottom and PM me if you are interested with price or if you have a offer.

5213850230_c5968a1746.jpg5213256223_1f6d7faf20.jpg

5213850098_d6f63f08ea.jpg5213256759_0d4a0b2a24.jpg

5213850550_a7e1aafffa.jpg

SET 2. Lego Castle ON EBAY!

- 101 mini figures in all

- 41 castle Knights

- 1 King

- 58 Militia knights

- 1 Wizard

- 1 Princess

- Castle -

- Custom made castle, original pieces of Kings Castle Siege 7094

- Accessories

- 3 green bases

- 3 gold treasure Chests with golds and rubies

Pictures on the bottom are everything that is included.. again, if you are interested for price or want to offer one, let me know,.. My prices are very "generous" compared to what I paid for to get them..

5213853928_7a2e3c291d.jpg5213260511_3dc6ec5954.jpg

5213259827_2650bc6cc9.jpg5213853586_b24b392706.jpg

5213260679_2f60f69570.jpg

!!!IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!

REMEMBER, THESE WILL GO ON EBAY ON MONDAY NIGHT IF NO ONE ON THESE FORUMS OFFERS OR WANTS THEM FIRST!!! PM ME FOR PRICE OR BEST OFFERS! sets 1 and 2 only for sale.. no parts and pieces of them individually.. but if the offer is tempting, i will give in! =P

Edited by wylun

PM if u would like to know the prices =P

No, I don't think so. We're a LEGO forum, not an online silent auction where you can tell each person who writes a different price until you get one you like.

That isn't how we like to see our members dealt with, it opens too many dangerous possibilities.

Post prices or expect this to be closed.

No, I don't think so. We're a LEGO forum, not an online silent auction where you can tell each person who writes a different price until you get one you like.

That isn't how we like to see our members dealt with, it opens too many dangerous possibilities.

Post prices or expect this to be closed.

sure thing then.. dont want to cause any trouble.

Set 1. Asking price, $450 or better offer

- 107 mini figs red coats and pirates

- 3 ships

- 250+ accessories in weapons

- tons of accessories and bricks

Set 2. Asking price $400 or better offer

- 101 mini figures Knights (all armed)

- Castle

- 3 green bases

I dont kno about you but i think these prices are a steal considering the amount of men and ships/castle, bricks , and assessories included.

Edited by wylun

update in prices,

Set 1. $400

- 3 pirate ships

- 107 redcoats/pirates

- 1 green base

- 122 rifles, 80+ swords, 29 pistols

Set 2. $350

- Castle (7094 customed)

- 101 minifigs

- 3 green bases

- all equip with swords, spears, shields, bow and arrows.

I know someone who would want the pirates, and maybe one of the ships. What would you sell the pirates for alone?

I am willing to just sell the the pirates alone w/ some of the ships.. if u can be more specific and then ill give you a price.. either way these are going on ebay at 12am tonight.

I am willing to just sell the the pirates alone w/ some of the ships.. if u can be more specific and then ill give you a price.. either way these are going on ebay at 12am tonight.

Okay, I know that he won't want ALL of them, but he will want about 10 pirates, and I am not sure as to whether or not he wants the ship, but I'll ask him as soon as I can.