Sign in to follow this  
Mott the Brick

A Little Late... But Hi and a Question

So while after setting up this account I didn't use it I'm going to be more active. That being said I want to say hello and greetings from a Costa Rican in England!!! I was first greeted to Legos when I was too little and not very patient or interested at the moment (sigh, I still regret losing a Vahki I had gotten for my birthday) It was later though that I watched Star Wars and loved the film and I saw a picture in a friends catalogue of some sets and that's where I decided to have Legos. This was back in 2006 and my first set after was Jabba's Sail Barge. I loved the set and still have it and I still love Lego, even though I have to be secretive of it cause I'm getting too old for it...:( I remember and still love the old Lego site and the sets during the 2000's which I feel were a bit better than what they are releasing now. My favorite themes are Star Wars, Bionicle, Middle-Earth, Castle, and Mars Mission.

I also would like to ask just how reliable is Bricklink and where can I find the shipping and handling on a product and how long would a product from say Germany or the Netherlands will take to get to London, England?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as well as experiences with Bricklink!

Pura Vida and looking forward to participating in several forums!!!

Welcome to Eurobricks! About your Bricklink question, It depends who you buy from, remember to check their feedback and if they have a good score, go for it! :grin:

You can also check the top sellers and find one closest to you!

Welcome to EB! :classic:

What WarSquirrel said. :tongue:

(You can read reviews for the sellers by clicking the number next to their store name, as well as view shipping prices under the store's page.

Thanks for the greetings everyone!!! I already feel welcomed, lol :sweet: Thanks for answering to my questions on the Bricklink

Welcome to Eurobricks! About your Bricklink question, It depends who you buy from, remember to check their feedback and if they have a good score, go for it! :grin:

You can also check the top sellers and find one closest to you!

I have another question and it's about the shipping and handling, where could I find that info?

Thanks for the greetings everyone!!! I already feel welcomed, lol :sweet: Thanks for answering to my questions on the Bricklink

I have another question and it's about the shipping and handling, where could I find that info?

Welcome to EB! :classic:

What WarSquirrel said. :tongue:

(...as well as view shipping prices under the store's page.)

:wink:

Just click on the store's name and then click "Splash".

Edited by Lego Spy