Sign in to follow this  
JamesBenjamin

Can we get a 2012 News/Pictures thread?

It seems like every other theme/forum has one, and it'd be nice to have a place marking all the upcoming sets here, especially with the new Superheroes line getting a lot of attention...

Licensed themes are too diverse to be forced into one 2012 thread. We already have several to meet each subthemes criteria, such as the 2012 SpongeBob Thread, one for Disney, and two different threads for Marvel/DC. Can you imagine how hectic it would be to have three different themes being discussed concurrently in one thread?

Licensed themes are too diverse to be forced into one 2012 thread. We already have several to meet each subthemes criteria, such as the 2012 SpongeBob Thread, one for Disney, and two different threads for Marvel/DC. Can you imagine how hectic it would be to have three different themes being discussed concurrently in one thread?

That's basically it in a nutshell. Having those threads stickied would help, though.

I was actually referring to a single, locked picture/list/prices thread, not a general discussion thread.

A single place that had all the (known) sets listed, where the first post was edited when new stuff is confirmed would be awesome, I think. Like KimT's Star Wars thread.

I think the problem here is that there is no active regulator for the Licensed forum, so there's no one to keep such a thread up to date. :sceptic: Therefore, we'll have to make do with the discussion threads that we have now. I'll do my best to keep all known rumors in the first post of the SS and Disney threads.