LegoCityMann

My Schoolbus -OR- Why I don't MOC Vehicles

indexed.gif V-LB-05E

I had this great design in my head. This is how it translates to building.

DSCF01081.jpg

DSCF01071.jpg

Comments and Suggestions welcomed. I haven't done the interior yet and am thinking of tearing it apart and making it over. Would making it 8 wide be better. Would 8-wide still fit in a city with 6-wide vehicles.

Okay, nice idea but scaling is the issue here....if that is the size of your vehicle then the next size up in wheels and tyres is the way to go or scale down the height of the bus....it just looks a little odd.

Keep going and Brick On 'LCM' ! :classic:

I think you have the basics there, but does seem a little out of proportion and too blocky. A couple of suggestions: double set of wheels at the back and more curves / less studs on the roof (maybe use a bonnet piece at the front end of the roof?).

There also seems to be a gap between the roof and the doors and windows.

Okay, nice idea but scaling is the issue here....if that is the size of your vehicle then the next size up in wheels and tyres is the way to go or scale down the height of the bus....it just looks a little odd.

Keep going and Brick On 'LCM' ! :classic:

Yea, I thought about moving the tire size up a bit.

I think you have the basics there, but does seem a little out of proportion and too blocky. A couple of suggestions: double set of wheels at the back and more curves / less studs on the roof (maybe use a bonnet piece at the front end of the roof?).

There also seems to be a gap between the roof and the doors and windows.

The gap is because the roof is just "sitting" on the windows. It's not "locked" down yet as I haven't done the interior. I like the bonnet idea but I didn't have enough to pull it off. Maybe some yellow tiles.

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe Bus 2.0 will be up later tonight.

~LCM