Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

Heroica RPG - Quest #16: The Paladin Conquest

Lets sail back to eubric and see the priestess.

Glorfindel, can I buy your ringil sword for 130 gold? 100 for the gem, 30 for the sword,

If not would a 150 gold be to your liking?

Edited by JediAnakin

Sorry Leo, but the sword is worth at the very least 180. It has a hollow blade, which costs 50 gold. If you don't take their rarity into account.

I am for sailing back to see the high priestess.

Edited by soccerkid6

"Normally I wouldn't, but I am going back to my country. And leaving Heroica, so yes, I will even put a potion in it."

I give Leo: Ringil with a potion inside for 180 gold

Ringil a sword (hollow blade [potion], Ice Elemental WP:3)

Also, I am going to give Elgar, Cronk, and Tomas 50 gold each

"It was a pleasure questing with you"

Edited by soccerkid6

"Normally I wouldn't, but I am going back to my country. And leaving Heroica, so yes, I will even put a potion in it."

I give Leo: Ringil with a potion inside for 180 gold

Ringil a sword (hollow blade [potion], Ice Elemental WP:3)

Also, I am going to give Elgar, Cronk, and Tomas 50 gold each

"It was a pleasure questing with you"

"Thank you very much for your generosity, Sir Glorfindel." :sweet: "What's this about leaving Heroica?"

Thank you Sir Glorfindel. Like the others, why did you decide not to be a hero anymore?

Let's take this potion out of my sword, and insert my mead.

Edited by JediAnakin

The party takes the path through the forest down to the beach. This time the walk goes much faster and the path doesn't seem to wind as much as last time. When they reach the beach they meet a familiar face:

6407407415_be4e91ffe8_t.jpg

"Hello heroes! Have you had a good adventure? We are ready to sail as soon as you are on board."

When the party is back on the ship Feather Breeze Captain O'Leon gives the order to raise the sails and the ship sets course towards Eubric.

Some days at seas goes by with not much happening, except some trading amongst the heroes:

6040477366_1cbdd80346_t.jpg

Cronk

(Played by CorneliusMurdock)

Level 16 Knight

Power:

Health:
25/25 (SP: 6)

Gold:

Inventory:
Zoot's Bane (Long Sword) (WP: 11, Light Damage, suitable for Cronk), Sword of Bashing (WP: 5), Mockthrill Shield (SP: 4), Potion (2), Bedroll, Bloody Pointy Stick (WP:1), Elaborate Helmet (SP:2)

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 11.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
20/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Captain's Sword (WP:5), Pongcanis Shield (SP:3) equipped, Lion Shield (SP:2), Bedroll, Potion (1), Fire bomb, Bone (2)

Sir Leo Aragon

(Played by JediAnakin)

Level 13.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
22/22

Gold:

Inventory:
Burning Draken Sword (WP:7, Fire elemental), Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion (3), Bedroll, Shovel, Bone, Ringil a sword (hollow blade with mead, Ice Elemental WP:3)

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

(Played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 10 Ranger

Power:

Health:
15/15

Gold:

Inventory:
Mockthril crossbow (WP:4 Lightning elemental), Smoke bomb, Bedroll, Remedy (2), Orc venom, Venom, Steel pointed Spear (WP:4), Necklace with Animal Teeth

heroica_character_avatar.png

Tomas

(Played by Captain Tamamoro)

Level 15 Cleric

Power:

Health:
24/24

Ether:
4/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Shadeaux Staff (WP: 6), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Pongcanis Staff (WP: 5), 3 Remedies, 2 Bedrolls, 1 Tonics, Bone, Grand Tonic, Shovel, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Topaz Elemental Gem, Smelling Salts, Common Axe (WP:5), Healing Staff (WP:5, healing effect), Captain's Shield (SP:3

Busy with the trading the heroes doesn't notice how the time and miles flies by and is quite surprised by the call from the crow's nest on the fourth day: "Land O'hoy!"

The ship slowly navigates into the harbour in Eubric and Captain O'Leon comes up from his cabin after another nap to say farewell to the party.

6407407415_be4e91ffe8_t.jpg

"Yawn...Well, I hope the trip as been pleasant, heroes. You are welcome to come back for a lift any time, but you better remember to bring that transportation paper next time. Good luck in your next adventures!"

The heroes thank Captain O'Leon and leaves the ship. The set course for the Temple of Ennoc in the Northen part of the city but close to the Fishmarket a person stops them. Some members in the party instantly recognize the sombre fellow with his dark green cape.

6383613961_6010525a66.jpg

"Hello heroes! Elgar, did you manage to retrieve the Crystal Goblet that I ask you about? I really need it to be able to heal a very important person here in Eubric, she has been sick for quite sometime now and that special goblet might be her only hope!"

Elgar, how will you answer Ratabor Mossycloak?

My people need me, and now I know how to help them. I still have to take care of a few things back at the hall though.

That's all right Glorfindel. Good luck wherever life takes you.

OOC: Can any of us answer for Elgar?

Edited by JediAnakin

OOC: Can any of us answer for Elgar?

Preferably not. Just hang on a little bit longer and we are soon finished. :classic:

Elgar, remember one thing. Saving one nobleperson or saving an entire village. On this quest, we went to help the paladins of Ennoc. By saving the village, Ennoc would be proud. If word gets to Kapriel, we may be called upon again!

"I am soory to say this Ratabor bout my friends voted to destroy the goblet to save the village, I am really sorry but I will help in any way possiblr"

"Oh, that's bad news! :sad:

I guess my patient will have to search for help somewhere else, I heard they might have an old recipe as a backup plan. I'm sorry but I can't give you your reward now, Elgar."

Elgar Gligin fails to accomplish the side quest of bringing the Crystal Goblet to Ratabor Mossycloak.

A disappointed Elgar joins the other heroes and together they continue up to the Temple of Ennoc where they get to meet the High Priestess Alisameth.

6383608815_a7995e8cd6_z.jpg

"Well met again heroes of Heroica! And thank you for your assistance in Tanco. Yes, I already know about your part in the battle. I received a message with a carrier pigeon from Lord Kapriel in Tanco where he wrote that you defended the walls of Tanco most successfully while himself and his battalion finally gave the enemy its coup de grâce. You have certainly did all what we asked for and therefore you can now receive your reward. Here is a total of 250 gold and a holy bomb each for you. Thank you once again for your work! May you always walk in the Light!"

heroica-sixcoins.jpg250 Gold

heroica-holybomb.jpgHoly Bomb x5– Causes 5 points of light-elemental damage to all enemies, doubled if the target is weak to light.

I'm just gonna asume you split that equally.

The heroes have now accomplished Quest #16: The Paladin Conquest. Congratulations!

The party:

6040477366_1cbdd80346_t.jpg

Cronk

(Played by CorneliusMurdock)

Level 16 Knight

Power:

Health:
25/25 (SP: 6)

Gold:

Inventory:
Zoot's Bane (Long Sword) (WP: 11, Light Damage, suitable for Cronk), Sword of Bashing (WP: 5), Mockthrill Shield (SP: 4), Potion (2), Bedroll, Bloody Pointy Stick (WP:1), Elaborate Helmet (SP:2) , Holy Bomb

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 11.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
20/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Captain's Sword (WP:5), Pongcanis Shield (SP:3) equipped, Lion Shield (SP:2), Bedroll, Potion (1), Fire bomb, Bone (2), Holy Bomb

Sir Leo Aragon

(Played by JediAnakin)

Level 13.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
22/22

Gold:

Inventory:
Burning Draken Sword (WP:7, Fire elemental), Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion (3), Bedroll, Shovel, Bone, Ringil a sword (hollow blade with mead, Ice Elemental WP:3), Holy Bomb

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

(Played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 10 Ranger

Power:

Health:
15/15

Gold:

Inventory:
Mockthril crossbow (WP:4 Lightning elemental), Smoke bomb, Bedroll, Remedy (2), Orc venom, Venom, Steel pointed Spear (WP:4), Necklace with Animal Teeth, Holy Bomb

heroica_character_avatar.png

Tomas

(Played by Captain Tamamoro)

Level 15 Cleric

Power:

Health:
24/24

Ether:
4/20

Gold:

Inventory:
Shadeaux Staff (WP: 6), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Pongcanis Staff (WP: 5), 3 Remedies, 2 Bedrolls, 1 Tonics, Bone, Grand Tonic, Shovel, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Topaz Elemental Gem, Smelling Salts, Common Axe (WP:5), Healing Staff (WP:5, healing effect), Captain's Shield (SP:3), Holy Bomb

QM note: Thank you so much for playing! :sweet: I hope it's been fun, even though I understand that the long break in the middle wasn't exactly optimal, sorry for that. If you have comments or questions, please write them in the discussion topic since I'm closing this topic now. If you want I can post the side quests that Jedi master Brick and soccerkid6 got.

The End

High Priestess Alisameth, Cronk has question. Cronk know Cronk is but lowly Orc and that in past Cronk's people have injured followers of Ennoc. But Cronk want bash evil and worship Ennoc. Does Alisameth think that Ennoc would mind if Cronk became Paladin and follow path of Ennoc?

High Priestess Alisameth, Cronk has question. Cronk know Cronk is but lowly Orc and that in past Cronk's people have injured followers of Ennoc. But Cronk want bash evil and worship Ennoc. Does Alisameth think that Ennoc would mind if Cronk became Paladin and follow path of Ennoc?

6383608815_a7995e8cd6_m.jpg

"Dear Cronk, I'm sure Ennoc, the Righteous Light, would be honoured to have such a honourable and just knight as you in his ranks. Your actions speak for itself and that is all that matters. But, you need to be aware that this is my belief and there are several in the Order that don't share them, I'm sure you've met some already. The life as a Paladin Orc will not be easy and you will face resistance and oppression along your way. Are you sure you want to go through with that?"

Cronk want be good and bash evil. Cronk hopes to earn the right to worship Ennoc. Cronk knows it will not be easy. But Cronk believe in power of good over evil.

Cronk thanks nice High Priestess. Cronk hope Cronk can serve the Righteous Light from now on.

"Well, good luck then, Cronk. May the Righteous Light always shine upon you."