Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 6

I'm as good as dead, so I can finally drop this facade. I will have to say that it's damn difficult to start out alone with 41 other people against you. It took me this far, but I should've just kept my mouth shut, really. :tongue:

Just so everyone knows, I was betrayed first by Stash, who wanted to ally himself with me, and then Shaun Dows, another neutral player in this game of life. Shaun Dows is the one who needs to have all the policemen and governmental figures dead, and I just followed his wishes. He cannot be killed during the night nor converted, so you better vote him out tomorrow, townies. :wink:

I think we all learned a valuable lesson today: never trust the neutrals.

Cheers!

You're such a silly little 'girl'... :laugh:

Now, at least, I know we're right about your allegiance, godfather. :laugh:

As for the rest, you already lied when Stash posted your PMs, don't expect anyone to believe your lies now. I'm a loyal to this town as anyone, and proved that when you tried to have me killed and failed. Killing cops? I can't help that you used one to try to kill me, but aside from that, we've been taking down mob bosses. Are they cops now?

What a nutter (sorry, Nutter family, no offense intended). :laugh:

The day came to a close with the conviction of Sandy Quest. (No more posts please, but do not lock the thread, I'll count the votes later, I really have somethig that needs attending for the next few hours or so. Just don't post, please. Also, feel free to send in Night Actions.)

Sandy Quest: 24 Votes (Stash, Iamded, Ron, Inconspicuous, Roncantor, Eskallon, Def, Draggy, Quarryman, Bob, Shadows, Minxter, Peanuts, Fugazi, Capt.JohnPaul, Walter Kovacs, ADH015, Arjay, Legonater, Sirius Black, Flitwick, Cralegoboy, Brickme)

GET IN NIGHT ACTIONS.

Edited by Zepher