Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 7

Seriously, are we all alone now? Should I sit everyone down and tell them a story to pass the time?

Yes, my master!

I will not be told a "story" by some treasure-hunting, story-telling, blood-sucking, lawyer! :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Hmm. Couple things - I'd like to look out the windows to make sure my biplane is still there.

I'd also like to pull every book off the shelves, starting with A History of Mafstraw - if it doesn't open a secret door, maybe someone could read some stuff out? It might link in with the madness Baker mentioned.

(Again, I must say sorry. My internet crashed over the last few days, and I had a play that I was helping out with. Both of those are over, so I should be able to give you my full attention for the rest of the game!)

Amelia comes into the libary and looks out one of the ggrand windows. Her Bi-plane is still right were it was left.

She then walks over to A History of Mafstraw, and pulls it fro mthe shelf. nothing happens, so she throws it down on the floor, and pulls the book next to it. Nothing again. She goes around about a quarter of the room, looking for any secret passage to open, and, when finally nothing does, the others say that perhaps she should stop.

BUMP

This chapter is ending in less than 24 hours, so get in any final actions!

The group decides to split up to gather their thoughts around the house, and then meet back in the library in an hour.

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS! THE DAY IS OVER!

Sign in to follow this