Sign in to follow this  
loafofcheese

Recent set of customs

This is a set of customs I've been working on over the past week, They include some video game characters, a TV character, a webcomic character, a tabletop game character, and two other original customs.

IMG_0047.jpg

This is my Warhammer 40000 Commissar, he is armed with a brickarms apoc SMG and a brickarms chainblade. The coat is from a castle set and the hat is a badly customised police cap.

IMG_0050.jpg

This is my Duke Nukem fig, ironically, he took the least time to make, unlike his latest game.

IMG_0049.jpg

This is my Gordon Freeman fig, equipped with a gravity gun and wearing a HEV suit.

IMG_0051.jpg

This is my commander William Riker fig. the torso is custo, with black sharpie (hence the lack of quality)

IMG_0052.jpg

This is Death of insanely overpowered fireballs, from Irregular Webcomic, I will say that I copied exactly the authors design, and that this fig is entirely unoriginal.

IMG_0048.jpg

This is my 1920s gangster, equipped with a Brickarms Thompson M1928 SMG, he's about to fit some chumps for some concrete shoes.

IMG_0053.jpg

This is a Mannequin, and probably my laziest Custom minifig.

Please give Comments and Criticism. I hope you enjoyed these.

I'm gonna be totally honest. The picture quality is awful but you hive some nice ideas. In order to improve, it would definitely be a good idea to check out some other members' customs.

My fav is Gordon BTW!

TT