Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day Four

And there's the proof Aladdin is Scum. Too bad we're screwed, know. :cry_sad: Quick, Townies, vote for Aladdin! Before God realizes that we've reached a majority!

:laugh: (That was a joke, btw, if you hadn't noticed)

I' sorry.. Keep getting confused. That's still only two votes on me, and they need one more

Red, go ahead and switch back to Sleeping. My Internet sucks mind is foggy..

Or leave and make me switch again.

Unvote:Sleeping Beauty (chromeknight)

Vote: Aladdin (Palathadric)

I' sorry.. Keep getting confused. That's still only two votes on me, and they need one more

You're not going to defend yourself?

Why? Shouldn't we all team up on Aladdin as per the plan? Although, seeing as it was Sleeping who was supposed to send the plan to everyone else, I doubt it got out there. :look:CALLING ALL TOWNIES! VOTE FOR ALADDIN!

Why? Shouldn't we all team up on Aladdin as per the plan? Although, seeing as it was Sleeping who was supposed to send the plan to everyone else, I doubt it got out there.

What plan are you referring to? I didn't get any plans sent to me. Who's the coordinator?

Witch, I think what's happening speaks for itself... Sleeping was an I side agent who's been feeding stuff from me, Cindy (bless her soul), Snowy, etc. to the Scum, and now their using the penalty to off Ariel. If you're a good guy, vote for Aladdin!

Of course I know what's happening, now are you going to answer my questions? Who is the coordinator of this plan?

What plan are you referring to? I didn't get any plans sent to me. Who's the coordinator?

Sleeping g, Mermaid, Snowy, and Igot together and orchestrated a plan to get Aladdin lynched today because he was the only one we knew was Scu for sure. The plan was pretty much "Vote for Aladdin before they off Puss or Mermaid!" Sleeping was supposed to send it to you and Charming, our number 1 townie suspects, last night, though obviously she didn't. Actually, Ariel, Witch, if the three of us vote for Puss, who I'm pretty sure is Scum at this point, we can wrap this day up right now.

The plan was pretty much "Vote for Aladdin before they off Puss or Mermaid!"

That sounds reasonable.

Actually, Ariel, Witch, if the three of us vote for Puss, who I'm pretty sure is Scum at this point, we can wrap this day up right now.

But wait, so Puss in Boots is expendable? So you don't trust him either so why was the plan vote for Aladdin before they lynch Puss?

Your statements don't add up and voting for Puss, I don't think so.

Vote: Little Mermaid(JaseTJ)

Goodbye scum. :classic:

Yeah worth a shot.

Unvote: Aladdin (Palathadric)

Vote: Puss (Dakar A)

Nevermind.. Sorry to disappoint you, Witch.

Because we were unsure ofPuss at that point. I now believe that the Townies are: Me, White, Ariel, Charming, Rabbit and you. I couldbe wrong on rabbit or you, seeing your voting for Ariel with two all-but confirmed scum. If you are a townie, I beg you to reconsider.

Final Vote Tally:

Little Mermaid/JaseTJ: 6 (Chromeknight, palathadric, Donut, penalty for playing the game in the Discussion-topic)

Puss-In-Boots/Dakar A: 3 (penalty for playing the game in the Discussion-topic)

Aladdin/palathadric: 2 (Kadabra, JaseTJ)

The day has ended with the conviction of Little Mermaid/JaseTJ. Please send in your night actions within 24 hours.

The fairy tale folks swiftly decided to send Little Mermaid through the Looking-Glass. This left some of them baffled, since they had a different target in mind...

fm-dayfour14.jpg

"Sucks to be you, actually. This place ain't half as bad...", said the mermaid from the other side of the mirror, saluting for goodbye as her image faded.

fm-dayfour15.jpg

"... And then an image appeared on the mirror, revealing the horrible truth. But let's leave it at that." Gio finished. "I gotta mosey, dad's waiting for me."

"Dad?" Nico wondered.

"Yeah, I'm a full-grown man now, kiddo. He wants to take me in on his business. See ya in the morning!"

Nico stared after his big brother. But dad was a bad guy, wasn't he...?

fm-dayfour16.jpg