Bonaparte

20,000 Members!

Hm, almost four years since I joined. The site is definitely a different beast entirely since then, but it still feels good to be here. I remember joining after getting back into Lego in the summer of '07. I think I was drooling over the winter SW sets on BrickSet (where I read and wrote reviews), and then MOCpages and the Scorpion's Lair. Somehow I got linked from those sites to Eurobricks. I remember spending hours reading the SW news topics.

What really drew me in were the graphics and user-friendly layout, as well as the extremely friendly and understanding member base. I was but a noob to internet forums then. :blush: Also, EB was (and is) the place to go for news.

Now I am one of many, member two-thousand-something of two-hundred-thousand-something. Congrats EB. :thumbup:

I joined in November 2008, I used to visit the Brother Brick Blog Site for all my lego information. I would constantly see all these amazing MOC's coming from EB and then one day I clicked onto the site and here I am. I saw even more great builds and I fell in love with the interface and user-friendliness, even the admins, mods and users were friendly and welcoming not just to me but everyone who has ever joined the site.

I'm Member 4444, and god I am proud to be so. This site has changed a fair bit over the years while I have been here, but at the same time it hasnt changed at all. There will always be friendly people here to talk to, always MOC's to marvel over and always shadows in the shadows. :wink: I know we dont want a boring old topic and I will only be repeating what others have said. It feels like yesterday we had 10,000 members and I was writing in a similar topic, EB will always be strong and will always be the heart of the online AFOL Lego community.