Sign in to follow this  
Fives

Isla de Muerta

Hello everyone. Recently I started working on a MOC of the famous climatic fight scene on Isla de Muerta at the end of POTC 1. I am not quite finished, but so far I am happy with what I have come up with. Enjoy, and C&C is greatly appreciated!

Also, sorry if some of the images are a bit blurry. I;m working on my picture taking.

An overview of the scene:

img_3007.jpg

Barbossa starting the ritual:

img_3009.jpg

"Couldn't resist, mate."

img_3011.jpg

Duel of the Fates ( :pir-laugh: , I knew I could get a SW joke in here)

img_3012.jpg

Sorry, this one is really blurry. The pile of treasure:

img_3014.jpg

Pirates of the Prince of Persia? :pir-laugh:

img_3016.jpg

Like I said above, C&C is welcome! Enjoy!

Very good MOC. My mom and dad are watching that film as I am typing this as well. :pir_laugh2:

It looks great, cant wait to see it finished! Maybe you can add some more rocks to the sides, and use some smaller pieces to make it look more like a cave. And you definatly need more gold. A lote more, maybe you can use some pearl gold 1x1 round bricks, those should be cheap.

It looks great, cant wait to see it finished! Maybe you can add some more rocks to the sides, and use some smaller pieces to make it look more like a cave. And you definatly need more gold. A lote more, maybe you can use some pearl gold 1x1 round bricks, those should be cheap.

Well, I'm a bit low on any treasure bit right now. Also, I don't have the money to buy some more pearl gold studs. I'm saving up for more of the POTC sets, so...

I actually think I may not add much more. I haven't done much mocing before, but when I do, I just kinda start building and then stop when I get bored with it and destroy and start something new. I've actually started a new moc already. I'm building a castle. I might put it up on here. Let's just see when I get bored of it...