Sign in to follow this  
Legoman

MOC: 'The Town Chapel'

I love looking at the progression from what it was to what it is now. I would say try putting some, well, they are the ones with the stud on top and on one side, those, LEGO calls them ANGULAR BRICKS but they are in no way angular lol. But anyways use those with a 1X2 gray snot on the corners and through out to give it that hand made stone look. but I think this is just fantastic! it went from not a whole lot of outstanding details to FULL OF AMAZING detail!

Thanks very much Syn! :sweet:

I had thought of deleting the original Pictures now that they seem so shameful, But now that you've said that, it really is great to look back on. It really shows how much of a great place EB is for helping young MOCer's find their feet.

I'll post some more updates probably next week, when my Bricklink order arrives :wink:

Thank you all for your compliments, once again :classic:

Edited by Legoman

Have taken and left feedback as I could/liked, And am Finally finished! Not planning to Make many changes any more, so this is going to be my last update. I'd love to hear what you think, and I'd like to say a big thank you to all that have helped along the way, you're all legends :classic:

chapel1.jpg

Please check out the First Post for the Other pics :classic:

Cheers guys!

I really like this! The stained glass is simple yet looks really good, and the landscaping is perfect.

That's a really nice and realistic chapel. The use of relatively few colours adds to the realism and highlights the windows, which are among the most elaborate and expensive elements of chapels, even more. I also like the way you built the cemetry, it looks really great and fits well into the complete MOC :thumbup: