Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw - Conclusion

Aaaaargh!

Apparently I'm not as good at mysteries as I thought I was. :look: The killer was confusing, and he hid it well, to the point where I thought Florence was the killer and was pinning it on Draggy... But I was wrong. That's rather clever, actually... You're a brilliant little Zepher! :laugh:

Uh-huh, and I'm Robert Mitchum. We all had a secret that usually involved someone or some people dying... Are you telling me you were the only one that didn't?

You really are obsessed with treasure, aren't you? :tongue:

I let my employer die. Whoops... :grin:

Anyway, how could've I done it? Remember, you tried to kill me, you failed. I can only do one thing per night.

Great game, Zeph! I really suspected Shadows and Striker early in the game, but then began to suspect Clarence. So, I had the "who" right on my suspect sheet, but that's all I had. :blush:

Back in the army, I sent a bunch of inexperienced soldiers to do a job they were incapable of, but that I could probably pull off. However, I sent them into danger anyway, and they were killed.

Great game, Zeph! I really suspected Shadows and Striker early in the game, but then began to suspect Clarence. So, I had the "who" right on my suspect sheet, but that's all I had. :blush:

Back in the army, I sent a bunch of inexperienced soldiers to do a job they were incapable of, but that I could probably pull off. However, I sent them into danger anyway, and they were killed.

How kind. :tongue:

At first, I thought it ws Shadows. Later, I thought it was Striker.

You guys already knew my secret- I worked with the mafia for my own personal gains. Yeah, I was corrupt after all. :tongue:

Ok....The Host, what was yours? :tongue: Striker, Esk?

I thought the killer was Jason Voorhees.

Nah, to be honest, I thought it was you. :blush:

I just realized - I haven't thanked Lord Gregor for inviting me to his lovely manor house where I was promptly introduced to a lawyer, then murdered!

Thanks a lot for including me in Mafstraw Manor, Zepher - it was a ton of fun and I look forward to the inevitable Mafstraw Manor 2 :tongue:

I thought the killer was Jason Voorhees.

Nah, to be honest, I thought it was you. :blush:

Why? I couldn't have done, and you know it. :tongue:

Why? I couldn't have done, and you know it. :tongue:

If I had simply listened to what I was saying I may have made it out of this game alive.

Poor Athranfart. :laugh:

If I had simply listened to what I was saying I may have made it out of this game alive.

Poor Athranfart. :laugh:

*Farts* Yes, indeed. :tongue:

I knew Zapper wasn't the killer the whole time. At the start, right before the first night with night actions, Zepher posted that we should send in our night actions, excluding the one person he pm'd (the killer, because no one died last night). Zapper asked, I believe in another thread, whether or not he should send in his night action. He wouldn't have asked that if he had recieved an explicit pm telling him not to send his action.

Sign in to follow this