Hi

I thought it would be useful if we could start a "UK sales" thread - along similar lines to the "Aussie sales" one. Listing all the deals, offers etc... found online or in-store within the UK.

Here is one from Tesco's Direct - Star Wars Naboo Starfighter - 7660 - half price £14.66

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.201-6403.aspx

Edited by emilec

Blimey that was quick. Looked last night and the offer was on :thumbup:

Checked back this morning to maybe purchase a couple and it's already finished and the product now shows as discontinued. :cry_sad:

Over the last couple of years, these sort of sales seem to have declined in number.

Argos currently has last year's battle packs showing as clearance at £5.99 , they're out of stock for home delivery, good luck finding any at your local stores. Mine haven't got any...

Argos UK Battlepacks

Hi,

I got 2 of the battle packs from Argos in Oldbury on Wednesday, but they only had the Rebel Scoutspeeders 7668. They had 3 more left.

I tried a few others and they were all out of stock. :pir-cry_sad:

Cheers

Alex.

TRU did have the Magnaguard figter for £20, managed to pick one up. Havent seen any since then though.

Mine still has some of the imperial transports, hoping they'll come down form £50

Apologies if this has been posted already, but Argos have a 25% sale on Lego Star Wars -the prices have been modified online, but online only the RGS has a 'save x £s' message against it. The prices are real - I picked up a Darth vader tie and the Hyena Bomber.

cheers,

timbutnice

Edited by timbutnice

Just returned from the Lego Shop in Brighton, a few things on sale there.

30% of all these sets:

Indy - Jungle Cutter

City - Coastguard Helicopter

CW - Republic Fighter Tank

CW - Magnaguard Starfighter

50% off

CW - The Twilight

The new 4x4 and horse box are 50% discount in Argos in the UK, makes this set around £7.89 or something like that,

Very good value

does anyone know if the UK pick a brick varies between stores? been to MK and it had changed since i last went 3 months ago but wondering if its worth going to bluewater or brighton. Has anyone been to all 3, which has the best selection (ignoring the theme park)

:thumbup:

chris

If you live near Brighton Lego store they had stacks (20+) of the V-19 on sale at half price £25.

Toys R Us (in-store offer):

£10 gift voucher if you spend over £40 on lego. Voucher reclaimable between April 22 till somewhere in June

Tesco direct:

Agents Mission 1 for £3.98 or so in stead of rrp £7.98

Edited by UserNameInvalid

Thanks for the Tesco tip UserNameInvalid.

As a bonus until 13th April, it's 3 for 2 on all toys which includes LEGO.

They have a pretty good selection and if you order online for over £25 you can have it delivered to a store of your choice for free.

Indy Shanghai suprise is only £22, just got 3 for £44 , bargain :thumbup:

thanks usernameinvalid, do you know if the £10 voucher has a minimum spend on it?

thanks usernameinvalid, do you know if the £10 voucher has a minimum spend on it?

Dunno, sorry.

Thanks for the Tesco tip UserNameInvalid.

As a bonus until 13th April, it's 3 for 2 on all toys which includes LEGO.

They have a pretty good selection and if you order online for over £25 you can have it delivered to a store of your choice for free.

Indy Shanghai suprise is only £22, just got 3 for £44 , bargain :thumbup:

Hadn't seen the 3 for 2 deal. Thanks.

Nice harvest BrickBitz!

Now gotta think of a cunning plan how to get the mission 1 even cheaper with the 3 for 2 deal...

Super deal the 3 for 2.

Stocked up on 3x Shanghai Chase, 2x Flying Wing and a Firestation.

Just need Toys Ru Us to do a similar deal so i can get some pirates and farm stuff.

Super deal the 3 for 2.

Stocked up on 3x Shanghai Chase, 2x Flying Wing and a Firestation.

Just need Toys Ru Us to do a similar deal so i can get some pirates and farm stuff.

Darn you guys, now I ended up with 3x Shanghai Chase aswell. (Boosting the minifig population)

Also Stolen Treasure (more minifigs and swooshable item), Mission 3 (Nice Gold Tooth with gold hair) and the humongous City Dozer (size does matter!).

Total savings £37

Darn you guys, now I ended up with 3x Shanghai Chase aswell. (Boosting the minifig population)

Also Stolen Treasure (more minifigs and swooshable item), Mission 3 (Nice Gold Tooth with gold hair) and the humongous City Dozer (size does matter!).

Total savings £37

That's the downside of 3 for 2 deals, you gotta spend money to save money... :cry_sad:

Still it's all good in the end, lots more LEGO... :classic:

Tesco Direct are offering 25% off selected Lego sets and free delivery over £50.

Thanks. Got 2 items.

Am in desperate need of another fix: anyone spotted more interesting sales?

Maybe Milton Keynes Lego shop in store sales?

:cry_happy:

"Lego store summer sale starts 24 June.

Sale items and inventory vary by store."

Only 8 days to go! :sweet:

PS:

not a lot of postings in this thread. Does that mean there are no sales in the UK? :hmpf:

PS:

not a lot of postings in this thread. Does that mean there are no sales in the UK? :hmpf:

Sadly I think that's true. There are no major stores where I live anymore. Woolies has gone , Toymaster ( which had great sales a few years ago ) has gone.

Argos is probably the main high street retailer these days, I don't count TRU as my nearest is a 45 min drive and not worth the hassle unless I know they have offers.

The best of the rest seem to be online but I forget to check regularly. I would expect some other sales besides Lego Stores and S@H over the summer months.