Sign in to follow this  
ejayb

MOC - ČKD T 211.0

Attached are renders of my (simple) MOCs of 'Vlasta', a Czechoslovakian ČKD T 211.0, and 'Janko', a cargo/service wagon from 1912.

They are based on stock that runs locally on a meter-gauge, historic railway: https://www.detskazeleznica.sk/-vozovy-park

Photos of Vlasta and Janko can be found under 'Motorové rušne' and 'Vozne' at the link above.

'Janko', will powered with a PuP controller and motor (which was unavailable in Stud.io, but the upper is built to clip straight on)

Constructive criticism and suggestions welcome.

2v3QwWB.png

ZTcxSHK.png

A11pqM5.png

fK080Vt.png

Although the shade of blue does not quite match 'Danka', I think the shape of the windows in this revision are much better.

DPS6QYy.png 

e-news-41.jpg

I'd try using hinge bricks on the blue one, creating a ever so slight slope that closes into a 5 wide roof, I think that would get closer to the original. 

1 minute ago, Amoreternum said:

I'd try using hinge bricks on the blue one, creating a ever so slight slope that closes into a 5 wide roof, I think that would get closer to the original. 

Amoreternum, are you talking about these hinge bricks?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3937c02#T=C

I'm having trouble imaging exactly what you mean, although I'm sure a 5 wide roof would look better

Yeah, exactly - sorry, I should've linked the part. I'd try using these with the windows of the older render, placing a 1 x 4 tile on them and then a 5 wide roof.

I made a 5 wide roof but the jumped plates needed to attach it raise it higher than I like.

PBmXs7U.png

I've also extended it by 2 studs to better suit the proportions and filled in the undercarriage a little.

I'm most unhappy about the way I've attached the upper lights.

I'm still working on this, learning new techniques and finding new parts

UKeDgcC.png

I've also started work on a passenger car, 'Kubko':

Although in reality, it's not wider than 'Danka', I designed it basically 7 wide to get two rows of seats in.

d7co5iO.png

e-news-45.jpg