Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

1 hour ago, wickedlemon said:

No idea who the brand are. Can anyone translate the text on the logo?

According to Google Traduction app, it just says "Original Product".

33 minutes ago, wasswass said:

According to Google Traduction app, it just says "Original Product".

That's a sucky brand name :)

20 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

That's a sucky brand name :)

Are you kidding me?

"TLG has sued Original Product for copyright infringement"

They are un-sueable !!! xD

5 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

A bunch of LeYiLe Brick and Onlinesaiin copies.

Not sure where the Hope Summers comes from.

FwAlDaM.jpg

Minifigures Wholesale says that is Pogo Boss brother's company. I have just asked him. 

4 hours ago, Borex said:

What or who is KL? How is their quality?Is there an ali-link? Nice to see a batch with mostly women. Who is 027? Looks like reptile from mortal kombat (or whatever his name is).

And who is girl 029 and 031?

I miss the mask on Medusa as well.

KL027 is supposed to be Karnak from the Inhumans, I checked Leyile's site this morning to find out! :)

Any source for micro and "Oscar" size figures? I wish there had been more official ones, compatible ones are my only hope.

25 minutes ago, dnodar said:

Minifigures Wholesale says that is Pogo Boss brother's company. I have just asked him. 

Did the say the same? Bugs the hell out of me if I don't know the brand name.

Ah, those are good! I would like printed ones too (I was thinking DC Atom etc) I love these little ones as treasures in tombs and embellishments on buildings. There is just such a small number of represented colours. 

2 hours ago, MNW said:

KL027 is supposed to be Karnak from the Inhumans, I checked Leyile's site this morning to find out! :)

I'm too old school for these new versions of these superheroes. My memory of Karnak is way different. But i like the fact they are giving us inhumans. So i checked Leyile's site too, and he has more inhumans and phoenix five as well. So why not giving us all inhumans than? Or phoenix five? Or is that in a next wave? And because of all these bootleggers are using Leyile when can we expect the Wrecker and his crew? Big want!

Nice that we're getting Dazzler, but i am not familiar with her outfit at all. I like her in her white outfit with rollerskates or the blue one.

About Medusa: with Catwoman's microracer head and Ariel (disney) cmf hair, she will look more like Medusa.

41 minutes ago, Borex said:

I'm too old school for these new versions of these superheroes. My memory of Karnak is way different. But i like the fact they are giving us inhumans. So i checked Leyile's site too, and he has more inhumans and phoenix five as well. So why not giving us all inhumans than? Or phoenix five? Or is that in a next wave? And because of all these bootleggers are using Leyile when can we expect the Wrecker and his crew? Big want!

Nice that we're getting Dazzler, but i am not familiar with her outfit at all. I like her in her white outfit with rollerskates or the blue one.

About Medusa: with Catwoman's microracer head and Ariel (disney) cmf hair, she will look more like Medusa.

Hahah Same, I would have preferred the old design with the white green and bulbess hat! And wish they had done Gorgon and Tritan, like you said sticking to one theme would have been preferable. Although they are on single sale, so can dip in and get the ones I want :)

Same for Dazzler... I thought she was hope for a moment in some new costume or something.

Sharing some Ghillie Suit guys. Does anyone have a link for bulk or singles of the Marine from SY 614? Saw some of them in another forum

32738079554_01ebd26112_b.jpg32738091374_609b9b0d60_b.jpg33424216442_21cfeaf976_b.jpg

Not sure if I'm allowed this or not but pogo have released a multipack of joker expressions heads. Basically the faces from the making of batman lego movie book. 

wow this looks like it was drawn with felt tip, doesn't bode well for the others by this brand. Though will have to wait and see.

HTB1mFBrQpXXXXbUXpXXq6xXFXXXI.jpg?size=1

Edited by MNW

22 minutes ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

At least the back of torso looks good?

lol true :P  although might just be that it's a smaller image. As if you squint at the larger image the scraggleyness isn't noticable.

The simpler designs might be ok, this might just be a bad example too. Fingers crossed, as I'd quite like the inhumans. And the yellow female torso a few times as a base for custom figures.

1 hour ago, MNW said:

lol true :P  although might just be that it's a smaller image. As if you squint at the larger image the scraggleyness isn't noticable.

The simpler designs might be ok, this might just be a bad example too. Fingers crossed, as I'd quite like the inhumans. And the yellow female torso a few times as a base for custom figures.

It looks like the front and left arm have uneven black printing, which makes me thing its more a QA issue than anything else.

Pg165 at world minifigures is a new film based Barbara Gordon but its not a produced fig. 

Pg164 is a new design for Alfred.

Barbara Gordon is a copy from page 96 of the lego book and Alfred is from page 92. 

The joker heads are from page  119.  

Mods if its upcoming lego figs or against the rules please delete.  

Edited by Mattyj82

5 hours ago, MNW said:

Oh i hope Crystal and Medusa are good quality. My fantastic four figs and black bolt need them.

Edit: anybody an idea for new hair for medusa? Maybe brick build?

Edited by Borex

2 hours ago, Borex said:

Edit: anybody an idea for new hair for medusa? Maybe brick build?

I used Ariel's hair from the Disney CMF, think it suits best 

Maybe this hairdo might work too (the orange one of course):

HT1kyBmFMVdXXagOFbXA.jpg

There are also new versions of batman people popping up. I think they got these designs from the making of tlbm book. ?circus Robin?, white commisioner Gordon with hat or without hat, batman graffiti tuxedo (and the other tuxedos as well), two versions of the Riddler with a purple riddle-stick and fur and those in dark green as well. The dark green one is pretty cool! a somewhat more evil penguin, black tuxedo bruce and a raincoat barbara Gordon.

can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap chrome Iron Man set? i can't even find an expensive set let alone a cheap one as nothing i search for comes up

57 minutes ago, superspurs18 said:

can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap chrome Iron Man set? i can't even find an expensive set let alone a cheap one as nothing i search for comes up

What's cheap? Searching for Iron Man Chrome throws up several options.

5 hours ago, Borex said:

Maybe this hairdo might work too (the orange one of course):

HT1kyBmFMVdXXagOFbXA.jpg

There are also new versions of batman people popping up. I think they got these designs from the making of tlbm book. ?circus Robin?, white commisioner Gordon with hat or without hat, batman graffiti tuxedo (and the other tuxedos as well), two versions of the Riddler with a purple riddle-stick and fur and those in dark green as well. The dark green one is pretty cool! a somewhat more evil penguin, black tuxedo bruce and a raincoat barbara Gordon.

That Orange hair would be perfect for Medusa!!! I had that at some point, but cut one side off to use as a single ponytail... can't remember which character I used it to represent though lol

Also just found real picture of the medusa https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Building-Block-KL026-Custom-Medusa-20pcs-lot-Super-heroes-Cute-Figures-Inhumans-Royal-Family-Toys-Kids/1041264_32803839230.html?spm=2114.12010615.0.0.pCTefO

Looks like a reasonable print!

Same store also has a white suit Iron fist, and a new Mr Bean figure.

Edited by MNW