Sign in to follow this  
YoshiBlockr

LEGO The Dark Knight Interrogation Scene Diorama

Hello everyone! This is my first MOC or build to add to this LEGO community and its based of the beloved Dark Knight Movie. This may be my all time favorite movie considering it is not just a great Batman film, but also a great crime based film. The build is relatively small on a 12×12 plate as I am using many pieces for a larger build and the 2 main figures are mostly customized. This scene in particular is one of my favorites as it clashed Batman against the infamous Joker in a serious case of where Rachel is? I would love comments and criticism.

Edit- Im trying to add the photos, however i cannot considering the pictures are too large. I have added them on my flickr will a mod please help adding them to the page please.

LEGO The Dark Knight Interrogation Scene Diorama

Edited by YoshiBlockr

You need to embed the images. I would do it myself, but the function appears disabled from your end.

Edited by Sir Gareth

You need to embed the images. I would do it myself, but the function appears disabled from your end.

Im a bit confused. On the link to my flickr I posted it works fine, but I dont exactly understand how to embed the images. When I post it to the forum it says it is too latge to post