Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Hello! i'm...

Welecome Grim, its a fun place to lay one's two cents in. And yes, remiain neutral in the great viking and pirate wars of 2005, or take the route I tend to and elect a third faction. Mmmm...ninja....

Akkh

He hasn't said anything about Vikings! He hasn't even voted in the poll yet. Come to think of it he hasn't contributed to any of the Pirate or Viking threads either. He's snubbing us!

I'd like to vote but first i've looked to the result and then i couldn't vote, now it's say "You have already voted in this poll", i don't know why...

Anyway, for the moment i would say i like them both (to speak about LEGO) and i'll wait to have Vikings in my hand to say if i prefert it to the Pirates.... Wait and see!

But I'm very hurry to have them!!! I think it will be very great sets!!!

If we speak about Pirates vs Vikings in general... I prefer Vikings!!

But that doesn't mean i'm not a Pirates fan or that i'm snubbing you mister_phes ;)

Awwwwww that warms the cockles of my heart! Wait a minute... Do I have a heart?

Now, if you remember which Pirate sets you had then you can still list them in the

Which Pirate Lego sets do you have? thread (If its not too painful for you).

Also in that thread are links to the pictures and names of ALL the Pirate sets. So if you need a memory refresher just check that out and you'll be fine.

Now, if you remember which Pirate sets you had then you can still list them in the

Which Pirate Lego sets do you have? thread (If its not too painful for you).

YES it's painful for me!!!!! Sadist!!! :'(

More seriously, i'll take time to do it but, happy surprise, i've found lots of pieces of my old "Black Seas Barakouda" 2 days ago *satis*

It's a (small) consolation :)

Some pieces? That's a start. Keep searching there may be more there. You might uncover a treasure horde.