Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

2005 Wishlist

And as mine was out first all mine are at the bottom.

Why the hell was this merged

Well, I could split it, if you're REALLY that upset about this topic.

...no... thanks

...no... thanks

I didn't think so. Anyway, what sets could provide more BARCs? I guess if they gave us another AT-RT in like a combo set they could put a BARC in or something.

I actually already came up with a set but because it is right at the start of this topic now .....

I actually already came up with a set but because it is right at the start of this topic now .....

The Wookiee Rescue? Is that in the plot?

Well, yes, but I don't remember reading about BARC Troopers being in there. I thought it just involved Yoda, the two main wookes and a couple of Clones. I thought the BARC troopers were only seen when they shot at the Jedi.

Commader cody is the one in the clone tank set. I recently played lego starwars and the commander cody character, looked EXACTLY like the one in the clone tank set.

Commader cody is the one in the clone tank set. I recently played lego starwars and the commander cody character, looked EXACTLY like the one in the clone tank set.

I keep on telling you people:

Commander Cody is on Utapua with kenobi

I keep on telling you people:

Commander Cody is on Utapua with kenobi

What the heck? Do you ever read my posts? READ FOR ONCE!

And on another note, so what if he's not on Karrashak (Never could spell that...)? You don't see Mace Winde running around with the wookies! He's on the Coruscant resting up after the Separatists captured the Chancellor. Also, Lego just want to stick in these figures. If that's the way it has to be to get a Mace Windu or Commander Cody, then that's they way it' going to be. There's about a million things I can nit-pick about these sets, but I'm not complaining. They may have given us the wrong figures with sets, but it's Lego. I can constuct my own "Epic Conversation" scene between Cody an Kenobi using the parts from the Clone Juggernaut Tank.

lego2000; whether or not Cody was on Utapau, LEGO may have meant this as a generic army builder set, and therefore included him (as opposed to including him in Grievous Chase, a low-price set for a high-rank fig).

Hmm. Why can't all commanders look the same. I hate this new individual clone look

Here's how it happened.

HASBRO: We're not making money.

LUCAS: My designers are getting paid for nothing.

HASBRO: Hey, don't we have some sort of obsessive fan culture we can extort money out of?

LUCAS: Yeah, I can just have my people design a bajillion different clones, and then we all make a lot of money!

I actually kind of like all the colors, I just wish LEGO had them all.

lego2000; whether or not Cody was on Utapau, LEGO may have meant this as a generic army builder set, and therefore included him (as opposed to including him in Grievous Chase, a low-price set for a high-rank fig).

WRONG!!! *devil*

vikings are cool?

WRONG!!! *devil*

WRONG!!! *devil*

vikings are cool?

WRONG!!! *devil*

1. You don't know that I'm wrong.

2. You can't say that my opinion about Vikings is wrong - it's mine, not yours.

3. I'm a moderator, so going out of your way to annoy me is really, REALLY not a good idea.

WRONG!!! *devil*

vikings are cool?

WRONG!!! *devil*

1. You don't know that I'm wrong.

2. You can't say that my opinion about Vikings is wrong - it's mine, not yours.

3. I'm a moderator, so going out of your way to annoy me is really, REALLY not a good idea.

Touche, viking...

SO does anyone else think we need more BARC troopers?

I need there torsos for Halo marines

I do. Infact, I think they should have more of every clone. The BARCs especially, because I missed out on the biker scouts. >-|

I sure wish Lego would start listening to their fans. A nicie army builder with a **new** wookie warrior, an all white clone and a BARC trooper would be ace. Throw in some scenery so they can't hide behind the old, crappy hasbro excuse

I do. Infact, I think they should have more of every clone. The BARCs especially, because I missed out on the biker scouts. >-|

I got lucky. I have like 10 of them. I converted them into BARCs by putting the helmets on clone bodies.

Are you sure of this, Jay? When I looked at the Official Star Wars illutrated guide made by Oxford, there are only Green BARCs. The white ones were the Swoop-troopers, as seen later on. *wacko*