TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

As someone who hasn't seen the movie, wouldn't it be Holtzmann? I'm just guessing that because she's like a "gadget" character.

I think released a third normal character with the same moves would be redundant.

If Kevin's not in the main pack, it's probably him... Unless they go out on a limb and do the Rowan Logo Ghost... Those are pretty much the only choices...

well yeah i would like to see that but i heard that they can't have two comic book brands in the same game.

Things can change.

true and maybe in the future if there is a high demand for more characters from say Sonic then maybe we will get some more.

Doubt it. They haven't listened to the huge demand for more Doctor Who packs.

If Kevin's not in the main pack, it's probably him... Unless they go out on a limb and do the Rowan Logo Ghost... Those are pretty much the only choices...

Is it too much to hope for Martin Heiss? :laugh:

Okay there are 24 packs and 28 playable characters for year 2.

3 Story packs

6 Level packs

4 Team packs

15 Fun packs

Adventure Time so far has 3 packs but maybe getting a 4th one.

Harry Potter has 2 packs so far but maybe getting a 3rd one.

Ghostbusters 2016 has 2 packs from the leaked list.

Teen Titans Go has 2 packs so far but maybe another one not sure.

Fantastic Beasts has 2 packs.

The A-Team has 1 pack

The Goonies has 1 pack

Beetlejuice without a doubt will have 1 pack

Lego City Undercover has 1 pack

The Lego Batman Movie will most likely get 2 packs but not sure.

Sonic the Hedgehog has been confirmed sadly to have 1 pack

The Powerpuff Girls will probably only have 1 pack with possibly Blossom but in game she can probably switch between all three of them like the Ghostbusters pack.

E.T. has 1 pack

Knight Rider without a doubt will be 1 pack.

Mission Impossible has 1 pack

Gremlins has 1 pack

I counted 27 fun packs in Season One, with 6 level packs, 4 team packs and the stater pack. So it looks like less characters overall for Season Two but my hope is that things are even more in-depth than they were with Season One (which I very greatly enjoyed).

The Powerpuff Girls will probably only have 1 pack with possibly Blossom but in game she can probably switch between all three of them like the Ghostbusters pack.

Since there are supposed to be 4 team packs, but only three have been confirmed, I'm thinking that the Powerpuff Girls will have a team pack with Bubbles and Buttercup, and there could be a fun/level pack with Blossom.

Since there are supposed to be 4 team packs, but only three have been confirmed, I'm thinking that the Powerpuff Girls will have a team pack with Bubbles and Buttercup, and there could be a fun/level pack with Blossom.

I think its been confirmed we will be getting a team pack for Teen Titans go?!

I think its been confirmed we will be getting a team pack for Teen Titans go?!

Nope. Only thing we know for certain is that Beastboy and Raven are coming. Arthur Parsons also mentioned that when Cyborg is in level* he changes to he changes to his TTG version.

*He could have simply misspoken and mean adventure world.

Edited by Krulis

I'm not sure whether this has been brought up before, but apparently you can buy the Green Arrow polybag at Gamestop :sweet: I have no idea if my experience can be generalized, but I bought one for the same price as a regular fun pack :wink: Not exactly cheap, but still more affordable than what they ask for it on ebay :grin:

I'm not sure whether this has been brought up before, but apparently you can buy the Green Arrow polybag at Gamestop :sweet: I have no idea if my experience can be generalized, but I bought one for the same price as a regular fun pack :wink: Not exactly cheap, but still more affordable than what they ask for it on ebay :grin:

i checked the website and its not there? how did you get it? please tell me

wait did you get it online or at the store? please i need to know so i can get one! Edited by BatmanFanboy

I got my copy at the store :wink: As I've said, I don't know whether they do that at every Gamestop (and there's still the possibility they weren't actually supposed to sell them), but you should give it a try :sweet:

I got my copy at the store :wink: As I've said, I don't know whether they do that at every Gamestop (and there's still the possibility they weren't actually supposed to sell them), but you should give it a try :sweet:

ok but how much are they?

I paid 20 Swiss Francs, which is pretty much what a Fun pack costs here :wink:

oh well i am in florida the united states. so i hope they have it. Edited by BatmanFanboy

oh well i am in florida the united states. so i hope they have it.

It's Europe only.

I recall that they were being given away as a promotion somewhere in Europe. Perhaps they had leftovers.

It's Europe only.

I recall that they were being given away as a promotion somewhere in Europe. Perhaps they had leftovers.

aww man. well it does not really matter to me since Green Arrow and Supergirl i already have as minifigures from lego sets but also they are pretty much Legolas and Superman copies just with some different animations. Edited by BatmanFanboy

Alright so we have 24 packs and 28 characters

so lets so how many characters have been revealed or announced to be in a pack!

Sonic the Hedgehog

Harry Potter

Lord Voldemort

Hermione Granger

Gizmo

Stripe

E.T.

Sloth

Abby Yates

Beast Boy

Raven

Lego Movie Batman

Newt Scamander

Porpentina Goldstein

Ethan Hunt

Finn the Human

Jake the Dog

Lumpy Space Princess

Marceline

B.A Baracus

Beetlejuice is confirmed even though they haven't said anything about him its pretty a given since he is the title character of Beetlejuice.

Michael Knight same thing as Beetlejuice, he is the main character of Knight Rider.

Chase McCain.

ok so that's 23 characters revealed so far.

its pretty a given that the powerpuff girls will come with Blossom. also i can confirmed some great news in one of the interviews Arthur Parsons confirmed that the powerpuff girls content is not based on the 2016 cartoon like Teen Titans go. its based on the original cartoon much like Scooby Doo last year. but its just they used the logo from the new show as placement until they can reveal the packs. its the same thing they did with Beetlejuice and Knight Rider since those we haven't seen ether.

Edited by BatmanFanboy

Alright so we have 24 packs and 28 characters

so lets so how many characters have been revealed or announced to be in a pack!

Sonic the Hedgehog

Harry Potter

Lord Voldemort

Hermione Granger

Gizmo

Stripe

E.T.

Sloth

Abby Yates

Beast Boy

Raven

Lego Movie Batman

Newt Scamander

Porpentina Goldstein

Ethan Hunt

Finn the Human

Jake the Dog

Lumpy Space Princess

Marceline

B.A Baracus

Beetlejuice is confirmed even though they haven't said anything about him its pretty a given since he is the title character of Beetlejuice.

Michael Knight same thing as Beetlejuice, he is the main character of Knight Rider.

ok so that's 22 characters revealed so far.

its pretty a given that the powerpuff girls will come with Blossom. also i can confirmed some great news in one of the interviews Arthur Parsons confirmed that the powerpuff girls content is not based on the 2016 cartoon like Teen Titans go. its based on the original cartoon much like Scooby Doo last year. but its just they used the logo from the new show as placement until they can reveal the packs. its the same thing they did with Beetlejuice and Knight Rider since those we haven't seen ether.

Your list doesn't include Chase McCain, whose pack hasn't been revealed but who did get art revealing him as a playable character. We'll also be getting at least one character from The Lego Batman Movie (probably Lego Movie Batman), since that's getting a story pack.

Edited by Lyichir

Your list doesn't include Chase McCain, whose pack hasn't been revealed but who did get art revealing him as a playable character. We'll also be getting at least one character from The Lego Batman Movie (probably Lego Movie Batman), since that's getting a story pack.

oh thank you i forgot him but also i did include Lego Movie Batman,

Ok since we know 23 out of the 28 characters so far i am going to guess what the other 5 are.

Robin: ether The Lego Batman Movie or Teen Titans go.

Kevin or Rowan: as the second Ghostbusters pack.

Ron Weasley: I bet we are getting a 3 harry potter pack because you can't just do Harry and Hermione without Ron you just can't.

The Ice King: I heard we might be a fourth Adventure Time pack since the leaked list had the right numbers for the level and team but not the fun pack.

Blossom: lets be honest here she is probably going to be like Peter Venkman where she can switch between all of the members of the team. so those are my guesses what do you guys think? am I right on some of these or am I wrong on some of these?

Edited by BatmanFanboy

I think the second pack of Ghostbusters can be Gertrude

No she can't, she is not more interesting than Rowan or Kevin.

none of them are interesting how about that!

Childish much? If you don't like the new Ghostbusters, take it to the Ghostbusters 2016 thread in Culture and Multimedia, there's no need to clog up this thread