Bonaparte

Promotion of Brickdoctor to Star Wars moderator

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Brickdoctor has been promoted to Star Wars moderator.

Congratulations Brickdoctor!

Hi

very well done Brickdoctor. Especially in the last weeks we all could have seen how much work you have put into the Star Wars forum (Blogs, Moc-finds.....).

You are following Kim Ts footssteps right? That are big ones ;) VERY big ones :)

As i ever said to all of my moderators: Do all your work with fun. Do it because you like to do it - do not do it because you have to or someone makes you have to. Most people will realise it if somebody "just do a kind of work" or somebody is really a freak.

Be a freak! You are on the best way. Good luck!

Dino

Congratulations Doc!

Now that you rule the SW galaxy should we now call you the Emperor, or would you prefer EmperorDoc? :laugh:

It's totally deserved and I'm sure that you'll continue to do an excellent job!

Good one Dock! now, Ban them, all of them! :vader:

:tongue:

very well done Brickdoctor. Especially in the last weeks we all could have seen how much work you have put into the Star Wars forum (Blogs, Moc-finds.....).

You are following Kim Ts footssteps right? That are big ones ;) VERY big ones :)

As i ever said to all of my moderators: Do all your work with fun. Do it because you like to do it - do not do it because you have to or someone makes you have to. Most people will realise it if somebody "just do a kind of work" or somebody is really a freak.

Be a freak! You are on the best way. Good luck!

Dino

Thanks for the encouragement, Dino. :classic: It's always good to know that members are keeping up with the blog.

Now that you rule the SW galaxy should we now call you the Emperor, or would you prefer EmperorDoc? :laugh:

If anyone rules this galaxy, I think it would be Erdy. So I could be Lord (Vader's title), Grand Vizier (Pestage's), or perhaps Grand Moff (Tarkin's). Assuming that I'm an Imperial... it's tradition for SW staff to be Sith, but my rank image has an Alliance crest as is my CB tag, and my lightsaber tag is blue. :look:

Good one Dock! now, Ban them, all of them! :vader:

:tongue:

Make ready to land our troops beyond that energy field, and deploy the fleet so that nothing gets off that system. You are in command now, Admiral GRogall. :vader:

Congrats 'Doc' for your promotion, I always knew you would make it to be a moderator......Brick On 'Brickdoctor' ! :sweet:

I thought you were already a moderator for some reason :look:

Congrats though =D It is nice to see your presence very often, and the lovely MoCs you find :sweet:

... Assuming that I'm an Imperial... it's tradition for SW staff to be Sith, but my rank image has an Alliance crest as is my CB tag, and my lightsaber tag is blue. :look:

Perhaps you are the one who will bring balance to the forum?

Congratulations on your well deserved promotion :thumbup:

Way to go Doc! It's nice to see how involved you are on this site and in more areas than just Star Wars. Congrats on your promotion, hopefully the salary raise is nice :wink:

Congrats, Brickdoctor :sweet::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Well done Brickdoctor!

So are you the first imperial Moderator? :grin:

Perhaps you are the one who will bring balance to the forum?

From my point of view the Jedi are evil!

So are you the first imperial Moderator? :grin:

Let's see: KimT was a Sith Santa Clone Commander (That sounds so much like one of those super-powered sigfigs kids make. :laugh: ). Stash was...I don't know what Stash was, but his avatar's lightsaber was green, so we'll tentatively call it Jedi, but there's got to be some sort of Jedi rule his avatar was breaking. Kiel had a green lightsaber tag and an unrelated avatar: Jedi. Erdy is actually a pirate chef, and Piranha is probably closest to Rebel Pilot. So yeah, I'm the first Imperial. :grin: (Oh, unless you count Shadows, who drops in with his Grand Admiral avatar every now and then.)