Sign in to follow this  
Hrw-Amen

Alien Conquest Support Weapon.

Here is a simple Alien MOC for Alien Quest. An alien with a heavy support weapon.

PS. I know I've managed to attach this picture, but it won't let me attach any others even though I've made them very small? I've read the tutorial and I know where my images are stored but when I click on the 'insert image' button at the top it does not want to let me browse in order to retrieve them? So I cannot post any others which is a shame as I've just done an ADU transport vehicle that I wanted to share. Any ideas on what is going wrong. It just brings up a box with http: in it and not my drives?

post-17080-131037978848.jpg

Looks good. The Aliens have another weapon against the Humans. :wink:

This theme has been fun to watch so far. It is very "comic" like in it's feel. Go tto love the fun themes. :laugh:

This is well done Hrw-Amen, it certainly looks quite powerful, and reminds me of various weapons used today.

As for uploading pictures, you'd have to use another site such as Brickshelf or Flickr to host your images. From there you can post the pictures here, rather than using attachments :wink: .

This is well done Hrw-Amen, it certainly looks quite powerful, and reminds me of various weapons used today.

As for uploading pictures, you'd have to use another site such as Brickshelf or Flickr to host your images. From there you can post the pictures here, rather than using attachments :wink: .

OK I've created a Brickshelf account. I'll try that. Thanks.

OK tried that, it did not work. Not sure why, I am getting an error message saying:- You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. I used the little icon at the top like in the tutorials?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5100343

The above link is for an image on Brickshelf to my ADU transport.

Sorry I am not an expert at this forum and posting pictures. I just cannot get it to work no matter how much I stare at the tutorial. I am doing what it says but it just does not work?

OK tried that, it did not work. Not sure why, I am getting an error message saying:- You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. I used the little icon at the top like in the tutorials?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5100343

The above link is for an image on Brickshelf to my ADU transport.

Sorry I am not an expert at this forum and posting pictures. I just cannot get it to work no matter how much I stare at the tutorial. I am doing what it says but it just does not work?

What type of picture is it? Try changing the picture into a jpeg if you haven't already. If you're still having trouble comment in the tutorial that you're looking at.