Sign in to follow this  
vexorian

MOC: Turbo

So a slizer/bionicle fan ends his dark age. Tries to rebuild some old sets, but they are either kind of small in comparison to the newer ones or some pieces seem missing. Answer: He makes mocs instead.

I am attempting to rebuild/revamp some of my favorite Slizers. So far, I rebuilt Electro, Flare, Turbo and Blaster. Though to be honest, Turbo and Blaster raised the bar (even though they are not great mocs, they are still better than the other two) so I plan re-revamping Electro and flare before releasing. Here is Turbo. Note that I took tons of "artistic" licenses (more of licenses than artistic) so my revamps are pretty insane or nonsensical in some parts.

Click thumbnails for bigger pics:

1.jpg_thumb.jpg2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Turbo's personality seems to be "fast and green". Back in the old days I actually got me the medium sized green car just because of the metallic green wings, with intentions to do something like this. 8 years later I actually manage to do it. Sort of.

Of course, just wheels and disk thrower are not enough for the current times:

3.jpg_thumb.jpg4.jpg_thumb.jpg5.jpg_thumb.jpg6.jpg_thumb.jpg7.jpg_thumb.jpg

Remember what I said about artistic licenses? Hidden saws and canons, plus the metallic wing parts work as armor. Yeah, it is probably over the top.