Sign in to follow this  

After some time around these newly explored islands we noticed that some stronger defence on the water would be needed; many Sea Rats and even some unidentified creatures which attacked our man on their small boats were around and causing our man to lose confidence that it would be a good idea to stay around these islands. Some even said they were cursed. This made it clear that we need more to defend our island than just a few man with sticks in rowboats. I decided it would be a good idea to sent a letter to one of the best shipbuilders of Eslandola if he were interested in building some sloops to defend the area. He agreed to the contract and went ahead to build this one; I've named it Arkady for its wild nature and, for its size, good armament. It even has some space to carry along some goods, which I really appreciate. Hereby I present you, Arkady, a class 2WR sloop:

26107200406_6778806ff0_c.jpg

I sure hope his aggressive bow keeps those Sea Rats under control!

26040646542_e2ef17aea0_c.jpg

And lastly, a picture of Arkadys starboard side:

26066791561_549c455325_c.jpg

Not exactly relevant for this challenge, but I still feel like it is relevant, the Arkady with the rest of my fleet (including the HMS Kent/War Dwarf which is now owned by Bregir).

Captain Anco Liconardo commands this vessel.

Edited by Legostone

Very nice ship, Legostone, that figurehead is excellent (pir_laugh2.gif), and the hull looks great, as do the rigging and sails! pirate_wink.gif Glad to here that our new islands are becoming more protected! pirate_satisfied.gif

That hull technique is great and the time you've clearly put in on the sails and rigging was well worth it! Another splendid ship, great work!

Really nice ship, the sails are beautiful and she looks like she is racing through the water with a strong wind. Not sure she has enough gun power to resist the Sea rats though!

Wow, quite a fleet you got there, LS, and that latest addition is a very fine one!

The monkey business going on aboard is great monkey.gif And your lookout boy seems rather interested in interstellar travel... I see nothing that could go wrong on a journey with that crew thumbup.gif

Keep it up!

Really nice ship, the sails are beautiful and she looks like she is racing through the water with a strong wind. Not sure she has enough gun power to resist the Sea rats though!

If they sink or capture Arkady they'll have to hope I don't find them! By the time that is possible I'll have way stronger ships as I don't plan on licensing him anytime soon (I already have 2 ships and want the third spot reserved for a special kind of ship which is being worked on):D

Wow, quite a fleet you got there, LS, and that latest addition is a very fine one!

The monkey business going on aboard is great :monkey: And your lookout boy seems rather interested in interstellar travel... I see nothing that could go wrong on a journey with that crew :thumbup:

Keep it up!

Yeah, sadly not all of them are finished - the green one is a schooner which I've had sitting here since mid February and I just can't get myself to finally do the rigging, and the big one is a full size New Terraman which I started about a week ago - I just barely started the upper deck and am not even close to start the rigging...

That is my figurehead! I try to keep them as different as possible - I still have a few dragon heads, wolf skulls, cow, sharks, sawfish, crocodiles, dogs, seagulls, spiders, ants, horses, bats, crab, dolphin, manta ray, squids, rats, frogs, pigs, chicken, scorpions, snakes, birds and baby dragons lying around waiting to be used. I guess I have enough figureheads for all small ships I'll ever build lol. Next one wanting to chose one of these can chose the one I use for my next small vessel(whenever that one will be build)! Well, I guess he does believes in dragons Flying Chicken.

Will do, but no guarantee of a weekly vessel, lol!

Edited by Legostone