24253383130_21b89fe913.jpg

Got 4 dark red profile bricks and just had to put them to some good use!

24181162999_bc20dc3b6d.jpg

This, by the way, is Guy's Uncle. Not quite sure what exactly he is doing in Weelond, but... here he is!

24440636382_3356974e25.jpg

I decided to do an SK style slide-out interior - pretty fun and remarkably easy!

24466643241_8bba1ac756.jpg

I'm on a roll! :pir-grin: This pirate era stuff is fun! :pir-laugh: C&C welcome!

This is my third free-build this month. :pir-sweet:

Oh, the bed and that little stool is very romantic :wub: I don't know what Guy's uncle is doing there either. Not a clue whatsoever...

Edit: :thumbup:

Edited by Sir Stig

So this is what Kaliphlin looks like in a few hundred years! pirate_wink.gif Nice house and furniture! :thumbup:

Edited by Mike S

I must be falling behind, what is SK (SoccerKid?) slide style? thumbup.gif BTW

Mike, I do agree that if there was an evolution of GOH, Eslandola would be Kaliphlin. I guess that makes Oleon Avalonia and Corrington Mitgardia, Sea rats are self-explanatory.

Mike, I do agree that if there was an evolution of GOH,....., Sea rats are self-explanatory.

Does that mean we can use magic now?? lol :pir-blush::pir_laugh2:

It is basically how a wall or walls slides out to show the interior.

Neat little house, I like the water drum on the roof.

Not a big fan of what you used as road. At first glance I thought it was water.

If I was not Eslandolan, I would have approved! These walls are just lovely! And I'll definetely have to try these SK-interiors too!

Exceptional furniture, nice walls and a fine, stern looking uncle surely coming for no good... +1 from Oleon!

Excellent build Kai, love those wall colors, and the pull-out room is great as well! pirate_wink.gif The tan base fits in very well too! thumbup.gif

That dark red is a really nice colour and it goes surprisingly well with white. The pull out room is a nice feature too.

Approved!

I love those dark red profile bricks myself. So it's cool to see others use them as well. Great to hear you like to build this pirate era stuff because so do I! Nice job!

Lovely build! It's tiny, but packed with detail. It breathes southern/hot climate and atmosphere. Brick bricks are great, can't wait to get some Dark Red ones, but they're just so expensive :cry_sad: .

Thanks all! Really appreciate your comments! pirate_satisfied.gif

So this is what Kaliphlin looks like in a few hundred years! pirate_wink.gif Nice house and furniture! :thumbup:

pirate_laugh2.gif Shh! Don't tell Garmadon or kabel! pirate_laugh_new.gif Thanks!

Mike, I do agree that if there was an evolution of GOH, Eslandola would be Kaliphlin. I guess that makes Oleon Avalonia and Corrington Mitgardia, Sea rats are self-explanatory.

Mike is right about SK style: (but I would never have thought of Oleon as Avalonia and certainly not of Corrington as Mitgardia!

It is basically how a wall or walls slides out to show the interior.

Neat little house, I like the water drum on the roof.

Not a big fan of what you used as road. At first glance I thought it was water.

Thanks Bart! I was just trying out something new... I agree that it isn't quite spot on - a little too bumpy! I appreciate the frank criticism though! pirate_satisfied.gif

Lovely build! It's tiny, but packed with detail. It breathes southern/hot climate and atmosphere. Brick bricks are great, can't wait to get some Dark Red ones, but they're just so expensive :cry_sad: .

Thank you! That's bad news... I was hoping to bricklink a few dozen!

Beautiful little house. The dark red looks so much better than the standard red. The masonry brick pieces sure are nice and they sure are expensive. The roof turned out well but the interior details are the best part in my opinion. The stool is nice but the bed is fantastic. I like the gravel in place of cobblestone - it's something different for a change and I think it fits the setting.

Of course building pirate-era stuff is fun! (It's the only reason I'm here...)

I approve.

24369951161_932640e54d_t.jpg Clever design with the removable interior! And the angled shingles add such realism!

24426191796_299bf13634_t.jpg ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN!!!

:thumbup:

Edited by pombe

Beautiful little house. The dark red looks so much better than the standard red. The masonry brick pieces sure are nice and they sure are expensive. The roof turned out well but the interior details are the best part in my opinion. The stool is nice but the bed is fantastic. I like the gravel in place of cobblestone - it's something different for a change and I think it fits the setting.

Of course building pirate-era stuff is fun! (It's the only reason I'm here...)

I approve.

Thanks Capt. Dee! You guys act like they're a dollar a piece. pirate_laugh_new.gif Well, they're not too cheap, I'll give you that. But I'm gonna need to find me a way to get more than four!

<snip> Clever design with the removable interior! And the angled shingles add such realism!

<snip> ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN!!!

:thumbup:

pirate_laugh2.gif

Thanks for the approval!