Kai NRG

[CG:J13 U vs. DK] One Man's Swamp is Another Man's Paradise

Just look at their eyes. Which one looks like he's seeing a mirage to you?

As it turns out, the spot was so good that it became a common rendezvous for the Ulandian big-wigs!

16922724999_67cfc97ae3.jpg

17108282281_7c46e1a79d.jpg

C&C welcome!

Edited by Kai NRG

Nice job on the foliage but I feel that it doesn't really read swamp with the vibrant color. I also like the technique you did with the apple instead of using the actual licensed one. :wink:

The brick built foliage is terrific.

Thanks!

Nice job on the foliage but I feel that it doesn't really read swamp with the vibrant color. I also like the technique you did with the apple instead of using the actual licensed one. :wink:

Thanks Goliath! That's kind of the point... Hammerhand's build was swampish, but that was a mirage. The real thing was more like a paradise! :laugh:

It wasn't exactly supposed to be an apple... but now that you mention it, it does look a good deal like one!

What a charming and positive build! I like this very much - atmosphere is relaxed and happy.

Great detail: the custom apples!

Thanks Captain Brausfeld!

Nice counter! :thumbup:

It wasn't exactly supposed to be an apple...

Shame those don't come in brown... Edited by mrcp6d

Lazy Ulandians! You don't win a war loitering in the pool.

But congrats for inventing a new apple

Thanks guys!

Haha, nice counter Kai! I love your take on the mirage aspect! :laugh:

I really had a bit of trouble coming up with something that would effectively counter the other one! Thanks!

Nice! Is that me in the water :wink: ?

If you're a big wig! :grin: Thanks!

Lazy Ulandians! You don't win a war loitering in the pool.

But congrats for inventing a new apple

Neither do you win a war always marching through the desert and getting your brain fried. Got to get a chance to rest up every now and then! :laugh:

Thanks!

Haha fantastic counter! So this is what the Ulandian thinks he's seeing while in reality it a toxic death trap! :p

Haha fantastic counter! So this is what the Ulandian thinks he's seeing while in reality it a toxic death trap! :p

Actually, this is what the rest of you guys see as a toxic death trap. :laugh::tongue:

Thanks!

That palm tree design with standard plates looks perfect here :thumbup: Plenty of relaxing details as well :laugh:

Great job on the foliage and tree here, an excellent take on that guerrilla! :wink::thumbup:

Edited by Garmadon

That palm tree design with standard plates looks perfect here :thumbup: Plenty of relaxing details as well :laugh:

Thanks SK!

:thumbup: Par-tay!

:moar:

Great job on the foliage and tree here, an excellent take on that guerrilla! :wink::thumbup:

Thank you Garmadon!

Kai, I'm sorry I missed this but since you brought it back up I have a chance. The foliage is very good and the whole scene looks bright and lively. And of course the custom fruits are good! It's a nice break from all the bloodshed...

Kai, I'm sorry I missed this but since you brought it back up I have a chance. The foliage is very good and the whole scene looks bright and lively. And of course the custom fruits are good! It's a nice break from all the bloodshed...

Thanks! I enjoy bright, foliage-ful scenes!

Nice build!

Thanks Andrew Spader!