"A death knight is a skeletal warrior clad in fearsome plate armor. Beneath its helmet, one can see the knight's skull with malevolent pinpoints of light burning in its eye sockets." Fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual, page 47.

death_knights.jpg

Questions, comments, the creeps?

They are really cool. Don't normally like medieval stuff but these look great!

Thanks, CrazyDalton777. Much appreciated. And for the record, I don't think you're crazy at all! :wink:

I like that axe on the left... wish that store was still making 'em! BW's new Viking Axe is close, but doesn't have the simple Lego-ish charm of that one.

Good group of DKs, nice use of dark gray. As a former WoW player I'm partial to their DKs... one of my favorite parts of Wrath of the Lich King was rolling up DKs, icy white skin, blue eyes, fantastic black & blue armor...

Fantastic work :classic:

Your death knights look amazing - they remind me a bit of the LotR soldiers of the death :wink: .

I like that axe on the left... wish that store was still making 'em! BW's new Viking Axe is close, but doesn't have the simple Lego-ish charm of that one.

While I really like BW's parts, I agree that they're sometimes too elaborate or detailed, that is, not very Lego-y.

Fantastic work :classic:

Your death knights look amazing

Thanks. Much appreciated. :blush: