Hi Guys here is my first MOC in a little while. It is an alternative model for set 42024.

Unfortunately It has way too many parts to be able to enter it in the current competition but since alternate models are the flavour of the month I thought a few of you might appreciate it it anyway.

I found this was a complicated set to moc from due to all the different colours and lack of a good quantity of parts in any one colour.

It uses about 95% of the parts from the set. I will post a couple of pics here and you can check out the whole thing at my moc pages.

1413885094m_DISPLAY.jpg

1413885117m_DISPLAY.jpg

Congrats, this looks really good. I would definitely want to build it if you plan on making instructions, or an ldd/ldraw file.

Wow, that looks really, really good! I hope you will consider making instructions (and upload it to RB, we love alternative models there; plus it will automatically show up on Brickset as well then) :classic: Great job, could have been an official LEGO alternate.

Did you use any of the PF elements?

Edited by jantjeuh

Did you use any of the PF elements?

There is the large LA in the tipping of the tray and a small LA in the crane. See my moc pages for the extra pics and functions.. I could have used the other large LA for the tilting of the cab but it didn't suit me in the trial stage so I used a basic lever with locking mechanism :wink:

Wow, it is a really good looking truck. I love the trailer. You really managed to use those colours well! Now this set is even more appealing to me. Unfortunately, I don't have it :look:

Wow, this looks really great! :thumbup::classic:

Very good use of the colours in the set!

Too bad it's a little to large for the contest indeed!

Wow, brilliant use of the colours available :thumbup: + a good set of functions :thumbup: :thumbup: . Very well executed C-model, better than the B-model in my opinion.

It is a shame that this set is too big for the competetion. This would have been a fantastic entry.

Cool alternative model! It's the best alternative model built out of this set I've ever seen (except my front-end loader). :wink: I am impressed that you used almost all parts from set. Also color scheme looks great.

Too be honest, I prefer this C model, i could have been the main model, looks really nice (plus It's a unimog, so It's awesome).

Cool c model 

Aventador

Edited by Aventador2004
Link removal

Nice C model, great use of parts and colors. Looks on par with official models, could have easily been the B model:thumbup:

7 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Cool c model 

Check out Mine

Aventador

Hi. Please don't hijack topics by posting links to your own model. Especially when it's not even based on the same set.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Jim said:

Hi. Please don't hijack topics by posting links to your own model. Especially when it's not even based on the same set.

Thanks!

Ok will stop, sorry I am new here

Link removed

Edited by Aventador2004

37 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

Ok will stop, sorry I am new here

Cool. Thanks for understanding!