Sign in to follow this  
Yzalirk

BrickForge's Wave 1 of "RIGGED" WWII Items

I thought his would be cool to share since these new products look awesome!

Catalog-Sheet-Wave-1-e1406946652194.jpg

I saw these while looking on Twitter and saw the new products BrickForge has released! More pictures and read about it here if you'd like! :classic:

Field suspenders without mods! :wub:

I also find it awesome how you can put the haversack on the suspenders so you can have only a backpack on the minifigs if you wanted to.

Personally I think weapons from Brickarms are the best, but the accessories are great! Are these out yet?

Well BrickArms does sell weapons for the most part, hence it being called BrickARMS. :wink:

I believe so, I looked at BrickForge's shop and most of these parts are about $1 and you can place orders on them.

I believe so, I looked at BrickForge's shop and most of these parts are about $1 and you can place orders on them.

Yeah, I saw that too. The renderings in the shop differ from the parts shown in the picture above, though, so...

Yeah, I saw that too. The renderings in the shop differ from the parts shown in the picture above, though, so...

What are you talking about? In the shop, they look the same as the ones in the picture, they're just on a minifig... :wall:

Thanks Behemoth! Here are a few other images that might better explain the RiGGED system - as well as showcasing the new WW2 products.

WW2-Allies-Rigged-Dynamics-Rear.jpg

WW2-Allies-Rigged-Dynamics-Front.jpg

WW2-Allies-Crate-Dynamics.jpg

Edited by Armothe

Thanks Behemoth! Here are a few other images that might better explain the RiGGED system - as well as showcasing the new WW2 products.

No problem, I just really like these new products and I'm planning to pick some up in the near future! Also some other parts like the Powered Assault Armor & Helmet sets too.

Love the products and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

What are you talking about?

Actually, some items are different shades, and the new headgear is not featured showing markings.

Love how they all connect to the pack. I don't have much use for these so probably not a purchase for me, but damn this stuff looks cool.

Actually, some items are different shades, and the new headgear is not featured showing markings.

Oh, I thought you meant something else! :grin:

From what I've seen BrickForge, they have the selector so you can choose a color and sometimes style. It might look different since the picture you're seeing was made digitally, the real version will look my "solid" and less "cartoony".

Love how they all connect to the pack. I don't have much use for these so probably not a purchase for me, but damn this stuff looks cool.

I could see these going great if you want to do some Military MOCs or even Post-Apocalyptic stuff, like DayZ (Standalone).

Oh, I thought you meant something else! :grin:

Ah. :laugh:

I hope they make some other nations' gear as well, some Canadian/British stuff and eventually some Axis & German gear.

Ah. :laugh:

I hope they make some other nations' gear as well, some Canadian/British stuff and eventually some Axis & German gear.

I'm 99.9% sure they will make more items related to other armies (assuming the Axis will be next this these are Allies) because this one says "Wave 1" so there will definitely be a Wave 2 and so on.