Sign in to follow this  
MontyPython

(SoNE - Freebuild) The Red Office

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

To easily understand story, please look at this.

So we finnaly came to Leslie's office, also called The Red Office (I wonder why?).

M=Me;L=Leslie

L: Please, sit down Monty. I'm sorry, but I don't have chairs for your friends, Ugnaughts are repairing them, last week I had conversations with Hutts ... But, please, tell me, what are you doing here on this forgotten place?

M: You see, I joined the Alliance ...

L: Are you totally deranged?! You had easy job with those ladies on Tatooine and you decided to join Rebels! This is the most lethal job!

M: I know, I know, but I was looking for some adventures, I was bored ... Right. My first major appointment was a work on Hoth. Me and lads had to track down a Bothan and get some urgent informations from him ... And after succesful job now I'm free, but it's too dangerous in space so they said me to hide and wait for further orders ...

L: Nice ... You're welcomed here and so are you friends, stay as long as you want ... I have a nice room for you boys and a job if you want to do anything useful ...

M: Thank you!

2014-06-25_16.41.31.jpg

2014-06-25_16.41.42.jpg

2014-06-25_16.41.49.jpg

Well, I'm finally giving you a creation that isn't mostly white. This story will probably continue when Episode VI comes out. Meanwhile I'l probably post a topic or two about Monty's life before he joined Rebellion.

Please score this MOC.

Edited by MontyPython

Nice little MOC!

I always love so clean builds.

Looks good.

markus