Sign in to follow this  
Darth Dino

How would you sell Polybag minifigures like Simpsons and UK Olympic Te

Hi

i want to sell 8909 UK Olympic Team Minifigures and Simpsons minifigures. I have from both a full box but want to sell complete sets. That means 9 UK Olympics and 16 Simpsons.

I am bad in feeling the packets - unfortunately.

How would you sell them? Open the bag to be sure to sell a 100% complete set? Or keep it MISB?

I personal,y would rather like to have the RIGHT figures but MIDB and possibly doubbles and incomplete sets.

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

Hi! I sell Minifigures series 10 in zip-lock bags, but there was a reason to open them - I tried to find mr. Gold, unfortunately without result.

I would lean toward opened.

Buying 'mystery box' items from your local trusted retailer in a new packet that you can pick up and see is fun.

Buying them over the web...wondering if the seller has squeezed and rejected them isn't quite the same.

Just my opinion though...haven't done any economic analysis :classic:

Cheers,

LLL

Depends how and where you sell them; if in sets and on eBay, they would need to be opened.

Selling sealed, even if you're 100% confident on feeling, will open you up to some chancer telling you that the rarest/most valuable fig wasn’t included and needs replacing/refunding. A small incision with a razor blade to confirm the contents is all you need and sell as new/unassembled with contents checked/verified.

But if you have full box of sealed UK Olympics, you may get a better return simply selling the full box after sales and shipping costs. I'd check the prices before opening anything.

Edited by feed

Sign in to follow this