KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Do you mean better than early xinh? Because current xinh ones are pretty good.

no, I mean better than others bootleg figures released after the last SW movie. As amazing as it may sound, Lepin figures are decent (in this set at least)

https://www.facebook...698389027044798

new release from lepin: wall-e

HTB1hhPnKFXXXXbRXpXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg

Edited by briksen

no, I mean better than others bootleg figures released after the last SW movie. As amazing as it may sound, Lepin figures are decent (in this set at least)

Care to provide pictures? Forgive my skepticism but what with their track record it seems odd they suddenly produce good figures.

So the 30th is approaching (or potentially here depending on where you are) and with it comes a whole bunch of new releases. Do you think we'll get real pictures of the likes of the Xinh Thanos bigfig and Zoom minifigure wave?

Not on the 30th but some days after sure!

I love it. do you have some other pictures?

Although not bootleg...

P_20160619_144342-800x600_zpsioatob30.jpg

P_20160619_144330-800x600_zpsw9xqvcqy.jpg

My xinh harley quin set shippment is on the way. Cant wait to see the quality of the fig.

looks great but i wonder if it would not be better with some yellow (or red) parts. robin's tumbler, something like that...

do you think i could find a lego digital designer file for that somewhere?

Captain America and Batman 1960s Bikes clones by Decool. I hope Decool bring out the whole 1960s set of figures, I am sure they would be better quality than Pogo's attempt.

HTB1ttrbKFXXXXbkXFXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg

The good thing about those is that the 60s Batman has dark blue hips which are plain and their legs fit regular Lego hips so that should mean changing those out should be straightforward.

Captain America and Batman 1960s Bikes clones by Decool. I hope Decool bring out the whole 1960s set of figures, I am sure they would be better quality than Pogo's attempt.

HTB1ttrbKFXXXXbkXFXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg

Looks cool. Hopefully single sales.

Built the 60s batmobile the other week. All the bits n bobs cost less than £27.

Got sentry, spidergwen and gambit from pogo today.

Definetely they changed the plastic for gambit

20160630_143620.jpg

Edited by MDM

Yeah, Gambit was one of the first figures they did, so quality isn't quite as good. Pogo are gradually getting better though - some of their recent x-men variants have been pretty good.

Yeah, Gambit was one of the first figures they did, so quality isn't quite as good. Pogo are gradually getting better though - some of their recent x-men variants have been pretty good.

I think MDM is saying that they have re-issued Gambit now on the new shiny plastic :) so that the quality is now better.

I think MDM is saying that they have re-issued Gambit now on the new shiny plastic :) so that the quality is now better.

Exactly

ZOOM REAL PICTURES!!! The quality of the print is not that bad, but it looks awesome!

Face looks a little messy IMO but the rest looks awesome. Do we have any other pictures from that wave?

Face looks a little messy IMO but the rest looks awesome. Do we have any other pictures from that wave?

I'm trying to find more!

Cost just under £27 from bricklink to build. Need to replace yellow grid for gold. Also iv got the guns from lego batman 3 rather than the ones on the official 66 batmobile will change at some point.post-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpgpost-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpgpost-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mattyj82

Cost just under £27 from bricklink to build. Need to replace yellow grid for gold. Also iv got the guns from lego batman 3 rather than the ones on the official 66 batmobile will change at some point.

That batmobile looks awesome. Quick question on the minifigure case it's on though - where did you get it, and how many minifigures does it hold? I need to find a good storage option for my now 100+ minifigs.

That batmobile looks awesome. Quick question on the minifigure case it's on though - where did you get it, and how many minifigures does it hold? I need to find a good storage option for my now 100+ minifigs.

The aliexpress store i got it from has 0 items in store now. But iv got another in mmy wish list. I think iv got roughly 50 in there but some have weapons/wings with them.

My missus tells me i need atleast 3 or 4 more cases. All dc and x-men.

http://s.aliexpress.com/7fiayAnQ

4 real lego's in that case. Can anyone spot em?

Edited by Mattyj82

The aliexpress store i got it from has 0 items in store now. But iv got another in mmy wish list. I think iv got roughly 50 in there but some have weapons/wings with them.

My missus tells me i need atleast 3 or 4 more cases. All dc and x-men.

http://s.aliexpress.com/7fiayAnQ

4 real lego's in that case. Can anyone spot em?

I took a look around, and there seem to be plenty of cases like that around, but I can't tell if they're exactly like that or just imitations of each other

20160630_143620.jpg

Awesome!! Can you post a link to the seller so i can be sure to get the new version?

Cost just under £27 from bricklink to build. Need to replace yellow grid for gold. Also iv got the guns from lego batman 3 rather than the ones on the official 66 batmobile will change at some point.post-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpgpost-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpgpost-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpg

Looks great - did you manage to get the parts from one store? if so can you let me know which one?

IKEA! RIBBA Frames - the small ones hold 18 figs, the large ones around 84-91 (depending on your spacing) - all you need is a quick coat of paint and some 3660 wedges off bricklink, I have around 350 figures in these displays in my office - no dusting and minimal space

You'll find examples on my flickr feed (in sig)

Edited by jangosolo

ZOOM REAL PICTURES!!! The quality of the print is not that bad, but it looks awesome!

But too cute ...

looks great but i wonder if it would not be better with some yellow (or red) parts. robin's tumbler, something like that...

do you think i could find a lego digital designer file for that somewhere?

You can't find the roof in black (if i'm not wrong). I painted it black..

Edited by wilson3a10

Not bad. Are the minifigs still standard LEPIN (aka terrible)?

Looks cool. Plus there's a sandman which IIRC noone has done yet. What's the general consensus on quality of Bozhi figures?

Minifigs here (From Thanos Avenjet set)

13533295_259110451133468_9200644699920698544_n.jpg?oh=2ec2d8f6448e2a6d9f63cc13ec5b9274&oe=57F56C53

Edited by tu_bui