KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

There's a LELE version of individual sentinels, lele 78087B

Yeah, there is this. Just bear in mind Lele generally don't match the quality of some of the other brands like SY and XINH, so maybe check some reviews and only order one or two before trying to make a whole army.

I had a load of figure in my basket on Ali for weeks and I got around to ordering them last night.

I must admit it's more out of curiosity in how they look now rather than collecting them seriously. I've ordered two separate Mystique figures as I'm just interested in how they are compared to Phoenix and Christo's figures.

Hopefully the BvS Aquaman figure will have decent torso print and having WW's new hair in black will hopefully be decent. Change the head out and it should make for a decent custom.

After that it's the latest SY Iron Man range... I must admit I'm going to have quite a large Hall of Armour that I don't want at the end of it but for £4 I couldn't resist.

I'm just hoping Pogo and Xinh really do start to get things right as they look like the brands that are looking to do something other than just clone regular Lego figures.

Just... please.... no... more... mechs.....

SY MK46

SY%20MK46_zpsnricqtcl.jpg

If you only need Mk46 minifig you can get it from Xinh or wait new ironman wave from DLP.

SY MK46

If you only need Mk46 minifig you can get it from Xinh or wait new ironman wave from DLP.

groan- SY, if you need to make mech suits please do Stan Lee or Squirrel Girl!

new ironman wave from DLP.

Have I missed this? I know there was the SY wave with the silly wing things on their backs but I must have missed a DLP wave. Anything new or is that a silly question?

DLP%209023_zpsd8gebjko.jpg

DLP9023 new Iron man wave promote at last toy fair in China.

in this set has Mk46, Space iron man, Scuba Iron man, War Machine Mk3 and other 4 don't clear MK.

File_000%205_zpsbkqzxzpy.jpeg

Sample Deadpool from DLP9022 They have side print on body(2-3 variations just black print) very impressive for me.

That's impressive detailing on the print. If they have printed arms I hope they're now using the smaller shoulder mould rather than SY's old one.

That's impressive detailing on the print. If they have printed arms I hope they're now using the smaller shoulder mould rather than SY's old one.

Yes, they have printed arms and smaller shoulder.

Cr. form Thai bootleg group.

post-133167-0-50061000-1462453422_thumb.jpg

Edited by beekini

There's a LELE version of individual sentinels, lele 78087B

2pcs-set-LELE-78087-Guardians-Of-the-Galaxy-Groot-Tree-X-Man-Wolverine-Building-Bricks-Blocks.jpg

Thanks. Anybody know the quality of these?

Hopefully the BvS Aquaman figure will have decent torso print and having WW's new hair in black will hopefully be decent. Change the head out and it should make for a decent custom.

Hey the hair isn't black unfortunately, it's dark brown.

Thanks. Anybody know the quality of these?

They are decent quality, the face print has thicker lines though. So if you are looking for Lego identical quality, then they will disappoint. But when setting up a scene with figures it shouldn't be noticable. I got 3 of them to go with my SY one and they look awesome when set up.

My son's birthday yesterday, so he gets to build his LeLe Falcon this weekend, if he finishes all the proper Lego sets he got. I've had a part sort and compared to the Lego parts lists and the only things missing seem to be an assortment of 1x1 flats. I have loads of these, so not too much of an issue.

I'll put some pics up once it's done.

Are there any bootlegs of the minifigure series?

What's the quality of the bricks on sets like the Millenium Falcon?

I remember seeing some promising modulars from wange a while back. They had a Starbucks modular that looked promising. Any word on those?

I found a UCS Falcon on Aliexpress. Anybody know the quality of these?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Show-Z-Tribute-Replica-of-LE-GO-10179-Star-Wars-Millennium-Falcon-legoelied-Compatible/32558905987.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.1.qcekjC

HTB1LJitJFXXXXXaXFXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg?size=120163&height=579&width=797&hash=ba41d840e101065f6226713265c3ab10

well, pogo is doing wonder woman and armored batman!Too bad their quality is rubish.

Strange they're so late to the party on this one. I mean the only real draw of pogo is that they do figures noone else does, so why release a wave of figs pretty much everyone else has already done?

Strange they're so late to the party on this one. I mean the only real draw of pogo is that they do figures noone else does, so why release a wave of figs pretty much everyone else has already done?

They did superman first, last month, but you're right they are pretty late

I have the pogo version, the face is printed really low, making superman look like he has a huge forehead, matte prints too

heads up just got my xinh mystique and ww2 wolverine, turns out the wolverine has decool style hips which not too happy about