KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

What's the cheapest price for Lepin 5007 Millenium Falcon? Anyone order it yet?

What's the cheapest price for Lepin 5007 Millenium Falcon? Anyone order it yet?

I've seen it for £35 GBP - I'm very tempted - the minifigs look absolutely horrible though. Apparently the build is fine, though some of stickers are slightly misaligned

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1381pcs-2016-LEPIN-05007-Star-Wars-Millennium-Falcon-Force-awakening-assembling-building-blocks-compatible-with-lego/32595921945.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.267.S7KIT5

You need to apply for the coupon and buy via the mobile app to get it for that price

Edited by jangosolo

cool set, too bad bela did it and not SY...

if some bootleg makers come thereby, I'd like this one :

51-67%2BxDpJL.jpg

Edited by briksen

12540962_1681982555405540_1063043773738733366_n.jpg?oh=2119884d5420a88e43ed000ff23c59fb&oe=5702D03F

Also, anyone has received the second wave of star wars minifigures of Xinh?

Did you find this on Aliexpress?

If so, do you have a link?

I have that one, used a sharpie to fill in the missing space on the hair. It is IQ which is horrible quality but they are only ones who did two face. Its pretty old too, a lot of the sellers I messaged about it months and months ago didn't actually have the set in stock.

Edited by CaptvirgilHilts

Wow bootleggers really are trying to cash grab on the new Star Wars movie hype. I can only hope the hype for Superman vs Batman and Civil War will bring in this many sets to the table.

Hi guys,

does anybody have experience with "disputes" on Aliexpress? There's a set I ordered more than two months ago, and (presumably) was shipped about two months ago, but still hasn't arrived, and I don't believe it ever will. How can I get my money back from the seller, what's the process? (Normal shipping is 3-4 weeks from other sellers to my country.)

Had quite a few disputes recently on AE, click open dispute put info in and u should be paid back, they give seller 5 days to offer a defence but after that u should get money wihin 3-15 days. Hope this helps!!

wait for that message from AE : "Please note the Purchase Protection of Order 123456784039448 is running out", then open a dispute, there is a form to fill. just check out "i didn't receive the package" and "i ask a full refund", that's all :)

Well done decool, 5 re-boots and one we're bound to want!!!! Bring on the single sales!!!!